Friday, November 27, 2009

Another Christmas card

Well it is the day after Thanksgiving and I am still busy making cards and having a really good time with it. For all of you that spent the day out shopping, I applaud you. I don't know how you can stand all of the madness of trying to be the first to get the special prices. But on to my card.

This card is for a challenge over at Tellens Place a blog that I came across yesterday and liked, the challenge was to use red and green, how easy is that. They offered a free digital image and a chance to enter their challenge. I colored the image with my Copics R27, R29 and R39. For the skin I used E31 and E25, I am still doing a lot of practice for skin tones. Sometimes to me they seem to come out blotchy. For the boots I used W7.  On the white fur of the outfit I used the crystal stickles. On the snowflakes I used the crystal stickles and  the xmas red and lime green stickles to give them sparkle. I used my Nesstibilities to cut the text and layer it.

I am also going to enter this card in the challenge over at Friday Sketchers #80 since I used their sketch for this card. Please leave a comment I would love to hear from you.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Joynana,

    Thank you for following along at Tellen's Place. It is a delight to have you with us! What great coloring on the image! I love your layout and am so glad you joined in on the challenge. I look forward to seeing more of your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just toooo cute! I Love all of the sparkle!
    hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute is this card??!!! I love that adorable image and you have colored her beautifully! I love it!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card Thanks for playing along with the DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is great! Love your colouring! Thanks for joining us over at Tellens Place this week. Hope to see you back next week where we will have another fun challenge.

    Hugs
    Lisa
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute cute! Hope to see more of your Fab projects! Loving the embellies. Thx for playing over at Tellen's Place!
    Tanisha~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic.
    Thank you for joining us this week at Tellens place... please join us again soon.
    hugs lynx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.