I made Top 3 at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Color Challenge
I made Top 3 at Stamptacular Sunday - Borders and Frames Challenge
Good morning, I impress myself sometimes. I have spent most of the weekend crafting and trying some new things. The first thing was this side step card which I made for my DT duties over at Stampin' Dymonz Scrap Shack, I am moderator of the Card Making Group and each week we make a different style card. This week it is the Side step card. I have made the step card before on numerous ocassions. But, never this one. I love the way it came out. I have a friend who is having a birthday on Tuesday and this was a way to combine 2 things together.
I got to use lots of stamps and bling on this one.
Ms. Scarlett is from Bugaboo Stamps
The birthday cake is from the Paper Studio
birthday sentiment is from Michael's $1 bin
The presents are from Stamps Happen, Inc (Tara Reed designs)
The bling is from my stash.
Every thing is colored with Copics
YR02, YR04 Y38, YR68, E11, E13, E15, V06, V12, BV11, G21, sakura glitter pen, Spica orange and black glitter pen
Card stock is from the Paper Studio (I do miss my Hobby Lobby)
While shopping at Michael's I came across these wonderful little bags in the party section. They come in all sizes and colors and I can't wait to same up some crafting money to be able to buy lots of them. They have this really small size that was perfect for a tag. So since there was not much room for signing this card, I added a small bag that I cut in have to make a pocket and then I slipped in this cute little tag that I have been playing around with. She is going to love it. Well, that is it for now and it is time for my challenges. Have a good week and I will be back soon with some more new craft ideas.
I made Top 3 at Stamptacular Sunday - Borders and Frames Challenge
Good morning, I impress myself sometimes. I have spent most of the weekend crafting and trying some new things. The first thing was this side step card which I made for my DT duties over at Stampin' Dymonz Scrap Shack, I am moderator of the Card Making Group and each week we make a different style card. This week it is the Side step card. I have made the step card before on numerous ocassions. But, never this one. I love the way it came out. I have a friend who is having a birthday on Tuesday and this was a way to combine 2 things together.
I got to use lots of stamps and bling on this one.
Ms. Scarlett is from Bugaboo Stamps
The birthday cake is from the Paper Studio
birthday sentiment is from Michael's $1 bin
The presents are from Stamps Happen, Inc (Tara Reed designs)
The bling is from my stash.
Every thing is colored with Copics
YR02, YR04 Y38, YR68, E11, E13, E15, V06, V12, BV11, G21, sakura glitter pen, Spica orange and black glitter pen
Card stock is from the Paper Studio (I do miss my Hobby Lobby)
While shopping at Michael's I came across these wonderful little bags in the party section. They come in all sizes and colors and I can't wait to same up some crafting money to be able to buy lots of them. They have this really small size that was perfect for a tag. So since there was not much room for signing this card, I added a small bag that I cut in have to make a pocket and then I slipped in this cute little tag that I have been playing around with. She is going to love it. Well, that is it for now and it is time for my challenges. Have a good week and I will be back soon with some more new craft ideas.
Stamptacular Sunday challenge Borders and Frames
Digi Doodle Shop's Best Anything Goes
Crafty Purple Frog Challenge Sparkle
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Color Challenge
2 Sisters Challenge Color Challenge
Our Creative Corner Fancy Folds
2 Sisters Challenge Color Challenge
Our Creative Corner Fancy Folds



Great card...really different fold. Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteDiane
Such a lovely card Diane and so well colored. Much different from, what I would normally have done, but I must say I really like it, now I see it. Awesome work again hun, and nice to see something different too.
ReplyDeleteHow interesting is this card... so many folds to admire.
ReplyDeletexxx Monica
This is so cute! Those mini presents are perfect!
ReplyDeleteLove your card and the bright cheerful colors you used. Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Digi Doodle!
ReplyDeleteOh my, what a super card ... love this Side Step card ... great colour combination and great colouring too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner!!!
What a great card, I really like the shape of it, how it folds out.Love the bling too :) Hugs, Hanneke
ReplyDeleteThis is great. I love all the different levels. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular.
ReplyDeleteCarolyn
A really great card and a fancy fold!! The motiv is great and I like the colours.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week :)
Hugs, Nina.
Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop’s Challenge “Anything Goes” this week with this funny step card. :)
ReplyDeleteHello It's a great card - thank you for joining us over at C.R.A.F.T. - Good luck. Jeanette
ReplyDeleteGreat fun card - love the image! Thank you for joining our colour challenge at CRAFT this week and hope to see you again soon, love Jacky x
ReplyDelete