MY CHARMS MADE TOP 5 AT CUPCAKE INSPIRATION... YAY
Good morning fellow bloggers, it is almost Thanksgiving and I am so very thankful for my life, family and friends, the fact that I have good health and a good job. My family is healthy and what more could I possibly ask for when there is so much unrest and unhappiness in the world. I will not be able to be with my family this year and this makes me sad, I know that I will be missed as they will. But, enough of the saddness. I have a new project today to share with you. It is my version of a cornicopia. At the Stampin' Dymonz Scrap Shack the charm swap for November was a Cornicopia, it could be the colors or the fruit and vegetables held in the cornicopia. I made mine as a reminder that I have an over abundance of love and things to be thankful for in my life.
Good morning fellow bloggers, it is almost Thanksgiving and I am so very thankful for my life, family and friends, the fact that I have good health and a good job. My family is healthy and what more could I possibly ask for when there is so much unrest and unhappiness in the world. I will not be able to be with my family this year and this makes me sad, I know that I will be missed as they will. But, enough of the saddness. I have a new project today to share with you. It is my version of a cornicopia. At the Stampin' Dymonz Scrap Shack the charm swap for November was a Cornicopia, it could be the colors or the fruit and vegetables held in the cornicopia. I made mine as a reminder that I have an over abundance of love and things to be thankful for in my life.
The image on my tags is from Beccy Muir at Beccy's Place, she has the most wonderful images and they are free to anyone who wants to use them. All she ask is that you leave a comment and give her credit for her images when you use them. The tag is self is cute from a Spellbinders die cut. There are two colored pieces of Bazzill card stock layered onto a piece of black chipboard. The images were colored with copics E51, E53, E33, G12, G20, G24, G40, R29, R24, YR02, YR68. The beads and charms are from lots of places.
Simon Says Stamp Thanksgiving/Thanks
Crafty Purple Frog Challenge Use Orange
Raise The Bar Challenge Time to Feast (food)
Rainbow Lady's Challenge Thanksgiving
Fussy N' Fancy Friday Anything but a card
Our Creative Corner Inspiration Photo (my inspiration is from the colors)
Cupcake Inspiration Inspiration Photo
One Stitch at a Time anything goes
The Pixie Cottage Family/thankfulness
Well, that is it for this post, I hope that you have enjoyed your visit and I will be back soon with another post. I pray that you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving with your loved ones.


These are very nice - you did a very nice job on all of them tfs!!!
ReplyDeletethese are so cute...thanks for joining us at cupcake inspirations
ReplyDeleteTina
dt sweetie
it's good to be reminded of our much we have to be thankful for, I too, have been blessed with a healthy family and we live in the land of plenty. and thank you for playing in our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Your cornucopia is beautiful, I love the beads.
ReplyDeleteThey´re just awesome, and I sooo love the beads, you´ve added to them and the coloring is just awesome too. Awesome work in all.
ReplyDeleteFabulous tags....love the decoration on the top, so very pretty.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with us at 'Fussy and Fancy'
Luv CHRISSYxx
Wow this is a wonderful project.
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing at The Pixie Cottage this week.
Francy
Fabulous Joynana... we went to an early Thanksgiving in Miami last week... a first.. loved it. Thanks for playing and have a Happy Day Love Cynthia x
ReplyDeleteForgot to say where in the States are you?? we going to Baltimore for Christmas xx
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful tags!! I love the images. I will definitely check out her site. Lovely hangers for the tags too!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine
Beautiful colors ~ love your tags. Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week, and Happy Thanksgiving to your and yours!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful charms, Joy. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tags!! Glad to have you join us this week at The Pixie Cottage. xxx Steph
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome!!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteRene ;D
Beautiful tags, really lovely. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge and good luck
ReplyDeleteClaire xx
Hello! What a wonderful fall decor! Great design. Thanks for joining us this week at the Pixie Cottage!
ReplyDeleteDenise
PC-DT
Gorgeous tags Joynana, love the beaded tops so pretty, and lovely images.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with us at 'Fussy and Fancy'
Luv CHRISSYxx
Gorgeous tags and fab use of beads and charms. thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. good luck. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteNIKKI DT
Super charms. Thanks for sharing with us at rainbow Lady's this week.
ReplyDeleteJen x
Oh these are so cute Joynana, I love all the jewels you used on the tag holders, just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at THE PIXIE COTTAGE this week:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea, they are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week. Elizabeth x
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous charms you have made. It’s perfect for our challenge. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (The Crafty Purple Frog Design Team Member) xxx
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in on our food challenge this week at Raise The Bar!
ReplyDelete~*Joni RTB DT
Thank you so much for playing with us this week at OSAAT.
ReplyDeleteHugs Nataliya
what fabulous charms. thank you for playing along with us @ occ
ReplyDelete