Hi everybody,
I have finally got something to post and its my first. I hope you like it. It is a friend to friend card and its only the second card that I have done all of the work with the help of a templet. I made this for a Challenge over at Pixie Cottage, my friend Pam said I could do it and I decided to give it a try. I have never done a challenge before, I guess you know that since it is only my second card.
The card was made with paper from Hobby Lobby's Paper studio; the friend to friend stamp came from the $1 basket at Michaels as did the rhinestones. The flowers were punched from a $1 punch that I picked up at Big Lots. (as you can see, I shop lots of places for the supplies). The textures on my papers were made with my brand new Cuttlebug, I love it. and the scalloped circle was made with my new Spellbinders-Nestabilities. This card was a lot of first for me. The Magnolia stamp was left over from a card class that was held at my scrapbooking groups Retreat on the River which was held at the end of August. A fun time was had by all. The coloring was done with my new Copic markers.
Please leave me a comment and let me know how I did.
http://thepixiecottage.blogspot.com/
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful Joyce! Thanks for doing the challenge at the Pixie Cottage! Congrats on your new blog.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com
Well, you did a fabulous job, Joyce! Now you are embarking on a whole new journey of addictions - Tildas, Copics and of course, Blogging. Welcome!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Barb
Welcome to our challenge, thanks for joining in,and welcome to the world of blogging!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at The Pixie Cottage. Great take on the sketch! Good luck in the draw!
ReplyDeleteYou are in troooooooouble!!! LOL! LIke Barb said, you have now started up a lot of new addictions. LOL! Welcome to bloggy land and your card is wonderful. hugs!
ReplyDeleteWelcome! Your card is adorable. I think you did a fantastic job and am so happy you joined us for our first Pixie Cottage Challenge!
ReplyDeleteThis is just darling!! Love your take on the sketch and thanks for playing with us!! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card! Like the coloring on Tilda.
ReplyDeleteCute cards! Keep it going on!
ReplyDeleteOh Joyce..she is a little darling!! Such soft colors too!! Lovely...Hugs...Jacque
ReplyDeleteShe is very pretty!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the Magnolia-licious group. Lovely card and look forward to see more!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cabio
Hello Joyce,
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Magnolia-licious! You will be addicted very quickly to our love of 'Maggies'. You have done an excellent job on your card and your colouring is great already!! Isn't the cuttlebug and it goodies just fantastic?? As well as the Spellbinders Nesties? Oh they are all so much fun!!!!
I will be watching and waiting to see what you come up with next! :o)
Hugs, Candy
Welcome and be prepared to have loads of addicting FUN!! Your card is wonderful, and the sentiment is special!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Patricia
Pretty colors :) Thanks for playing with the Pixies!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Kristen
Super card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with our sketch at TPC!
Joyce, welcome to the Magnolia-licious Group and also to blogland. Yeah, this is very addictive. Your Tilda card is wonderful. And isn't Tilda just adorable? As are the rest of her images.
ReplyDeleteHugs.
Norma
Congrats on your first challenge! Your card is so sweet! Great take on the sketch.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage, and I hope to see you again!
Hi Joyce, Welcome to Magnolia-licious, I joined a couple of months ago & have learnt so much from this wonderful group, so much talent & inspiration. Your card is beautiful, Tilda is adorable, I love the colours and your design. Thanks for sharing & look forward to admiring your next Maggie card. Hugs Jodie from Oz
ReplyDeleteJoyce, This card is cute. I see you used the Tilda from the retreat that we did not finish. Great. Send me your address.
ReplyDeleteGwen