Saturday, October 24, 2009

Meet Fabiana


I saw Fabiana on the Copic Buzz site and knew that I had to have her on a card or scrapbook page. She was a free digital image from Victoria Case. She was intended for a challenge, but I did not have enough time to get her finished for the challenge. Isn't she fabulous and sassy.

The paper used is from my stash of scrapbook paper. Cricut was used to cut my Birthday greeting and the wonderful little Cuttlebug was used for the textured paper. I think the cake is a Magnolia stamp I had it left over from a card class and it was perfect for this card. The rhinestones are from the $1 basket at Michaels.

1 comment:

  1. This is great Joyce! I also can't wait to see what you do with the Magnolia images. I also love the sketch of yourself you did. It's too cute!
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.