Saturday, November 21, 2009

3 Challenges in 1 Card

Hi everyone, I'm back and tonight I have a card that fits into 3 challenges. The first is Friday Sketchers #79. Love the sketch... the second is Copic Buzz "Robyn's Fetish" who supplied the digital image used in this card. The challenge was to use one of two images and to color something red. The third challenge is from the Colour Create Challenge, the challenge was to use red, green and white. Done...

The paper is from the Paper Studio at Hobby Lobby. The rhinestones are from my stash, I colored the image with my Copic Markers and used my Spica glitter pens to give it a little more bling. I used the Spica on the snowflakes in the christmas tree paper. The flowers are from Big Lots and Michaels. The sentiment was typed on my computer.   Please leave me a comment and let me know how I am doing. I love this. They tell me that I am so addicted.


4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the way you did the gift! The DP is so beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at Copic Buzz!
    Hugs,
    Barb S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous image, shes so cute and such a great card made with her...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow three challenges in one! You go girl! Your card turned out wonderful. I am so jealous that you are getting so good at using those copics!
    I really enjoyed our visit, We will have together for a stamping session to feed our addiction again real soon!
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and sweet image!
    Glad you checked back to see if your card was on the MrLinky list, sometimes (not often) there are hickups with the Mr...

    Thanks for joining us at the FS blog this week!

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.