You have made such a sweet card for your granddaugher! I sure hope she gets well soon. I also took a look at yesterdays cards and they are most lovely as well. Hugs, Candy
Joynana, what a deal on the paper!!! Way to go! Beautiful card. Sorry to hear that this had to be a get-well card, but I'm sure it will cheer your granddaughter up. Terrific job.
You have made such a sweet card for your granddaugher! I sure hope she gets well soon. I also took a look at yesterdays cards and they are most lovely as well.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Candy
Totally Gorgeous!!..your grandaughter will love it!!..Hugs, Ila
ReplyDeleteWhat a adorable get well card you have made for your granddaughter! I'm sure this card will help her to feel better! Wink
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Nancy
Oh I love that card. Your granddaughter will just love this! You've been busy and that's a good thing! Hugs, Cami
ReplyDeleteYour granddaughter is going to love that for sure. Love those textures and the cute Tilda image!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cabio
Joy, your card is beautiful, I am sure your Grandaughter will love it and hope she feels better soon. Hugs Jodie from Oz
ReplyDeleteJoynana, what a deal on the paper!!! Way to go! Beautiful card. Sorry to hear that this had to be a get-well card, but I'm sure it will cheer your granddaughter up. Terrific job.
ReplyDeleteHugs.
Norma
AWWWW How sweet, what an adorable card, lovin these colors!!! Fabulous!
ReplyDeletePretty card, love the glitter on the flowers and this Tilda is just Cute!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Patricia