Sunday, November 28, 2010

ONE MORE CHRISTMAS CARD

Happy Sunday, does it seem to you that when you are off of work for a few days, that the time flies by very fast? Well, that is what I am feeling now. I have been off of work since Wednesday and here it is Sunday already. Tomorrow it is back to work. The good thing is that I got a lot of play time in and came close to finishng off my Christmas cards. I finished off a couple of note card orders and even the 60th birthday card that was ordered by a lady at work although I am still working on the envelope for the birthday card. It is 6x9 and I should have made it 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. Oh well, you will see it later today.

Did you notice something a little different about my blog?

The image on this card is from Crafty Sentiments Designs it was a freebie. The challenge there this week  is Christmas. And this is the first chance I have had to use it. It was colored with copics G07, G14, G17, R08, R24, R27, R04 W3, W5, W7, diamond stickles, spica glitter pens, red and melon. The paper used on the tags is bazzill, the christmas paper is from the Paper Studio, my last sheet. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. The tags were cut on my Cricut. (love that thing). The sentiment is $1 clear stamp from Michaels. the bling is from my stash. This is a card that I plan to use on the Christmas gifts that I will hand deliver. I thought that they would make a perfect gift tag..

Of course there are challenges:

Totally Gorjuss Oh Christmas tree
Crazy 4 Challenges Script (embossed or writing)
Paper Romance Add a tag or make a tag card
Our Creative Corner Tag you're it
Alphabet Challenge E is for Embossing
Wags and Whiskers Wrap it up (box, tag, bag or gift)
Something Completely Different Snow

Well, this is it for now. I have to get out to the health club and get my walking in and do some laundry. But, I will be back later with that birthday card that I made. I hope that you enjoy your visit and you know how I love to get comments.


22 comments:

  1. A fab card. I love the cute image. Thank you for joining us atCreative Craft this fortnight.

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great love the bold colours and how you have coloured the penguin in. Thanks for using him and joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! I love the colour combo and wonderful combo.. its looks bright and fun. :)

    Thanks for playing along with us at SMC Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. очень красиво получилось! Браво!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for joining us at creative craft challnges, your card is fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, really like your tag! Thanks for joining us at Ellephantastic this week and hope to see you again. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I really like that bright green! Thanks for joining us at Paper Romance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great gift tag & cute penguin!! Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Joyanna! Very cute wee penguin and love that tartan ribbon! thanks for taking part in our challenge this fortnight!
    hugs
    Michelle
    Elle DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A sweet Christmas tag. An adorable character. Thanks for joining us at SCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, I love the penguin on the tag. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  12. :) Love it! So creative and fun!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty cute!! I love the little penguin.
    Thanks for join us at SEW MANY Challenge, hope to see you next time.
    Hugs, ~darling Ho~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute tag! Cute penguin too :) Thanks for playing along at SCD this week for our snow theme
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cute card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous creation thanks so much for sharing with us at crafty sentiments this wk hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Joynana! What a very cute creation - love it!!

    Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and would love to see you at our next one!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ahh so cute ;) :)thanks for joining the Paper Romance Challenge.
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a super cute tag, Joyce! I love your profile photo - it's really awesome seeing you on the screen! The embossing is always my favorite and this is a cute little image. Glad you had some time off to play. I agree - when you're off of work, time flies by but goes slow at work; go figure. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. aww super sweet tag :0)..thanks for sharing it with us at WNW..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card - love the colours and the image is fab - Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges.
    Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.