Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WE HAVE 2 WINNERS

I am sorry that it has taken so long for me to get this posted, but I have so much going on with the holidays right around the corner and work along with lots of other things. But, I have it done now and my only thought is I wish that there was much more to give.

I would like to thank all of my followers both new and old. Without you my blogging experience would not have been so enjoyable. I just hope that the next year is as much fun.

Now drum roll please.........

The winners of the blog candy are:

1. SARA of Creative Addictions by Sara (she will win the original prize that was in the photo)

and for the 2nd prize

2. Damaris of Scrapbook Design Unlimited.

Ladies please email me with your addresses and I will get these packages out right after the holiday. Thank you all so much. I hope to see you all again real soon.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! Joynana, hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congratulations to the winners xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to the lucky ladies
    joynana thanks for the chance sweetie
    enjoy your thanksgiving
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... Thanks to all and especially Joynana... Your creations are wonderful! I no longer can say that I never win anything! Thanks for that! It sure has been a very wonderful Thanksgiving, I have so many things to be thankful for and this is just one more thing! Thanks again! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doggone, neither of those look like my name! :) Congrats to the winners, and thanks for the chance Joyce!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.