She was colored with my copics E00, E11, 13, E53, E50, R27, R29, R81, R83, R85 and pink spica glitter pen. The image was stamped using Momento tuxedo black.The sentiment is from my stash part of a set of stamps bought at Michaels. I used the heart embossing folder from Cuttlebug and the sentiment was cut out using a small Spellbinders scalloped square. The read paper is from the Paper Studio as is the pink. Well that is it for the card and yes there are a few challenges.
Paper Take Weekly Be Thankful
Allsorts Challenge Thank You
Cute Card Thursday Thank You
Colour Create Challenge Red, Pink, white and hearts
Well that is it for now I will be back soon with another project. I love to hear from you so all comments are welcomed.


Your card is beautiful. Craft more & use the comp.less. That's my resolution for 2011 too :)
ReplyDeleteHi Joynana,
ReplyDeleteI couldn't agree more! She is just adorable. Love your clean and simple look with the embossed background :)
Thanks for joining us at Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon x
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAwwww... She is adorable! The Clean and Simple is just perfect for this card! Happy Creating! Sara
ReplyDeleteLovely card the image is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining Colour Create! Happy New Year!
Hugs Di xxx
a beautiful card, sweet adorable image
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Happy new year
Hugz Fleur xXx
This is such a cute stamp! It looks good all colored up on your card... I really wish Reader would get it together and put your blog on my list! :S I don't want you to think that I've forgotten you!
ReplyDeleteWhata sweet card, yes I need to craft more use computer less!
ReplyDeletePhindys Place has a Thank You challenge running too at the moment, do please pop by and enter:)
Happy New Year
Anne
X
what a cutie! love the pink/red
ReplyDeletethanks so much for joining the challenge at Phindy's Place - hope you play again next week
hugs (-:
Love this clean and simple card with that adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place and I hope we will see you gain for our next challenge coming Friday.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Cec