Well, I made it. I have had a very busy weekend and I actually got some crafting done. And this is my favorite. It is for my daughter and it covers Valentine's Day and her birthday. Hey, the inside and out are done. So one is good. The image is from Bugaboo Stamps, the image used is Scarlett and the challenge at Catch the Bug Challenge blog is Anything goes.
The paper colors are bronze, beige tan with some brown, blue and cream in the Basic Grey striped(Cappella) I really do love the Basic Grey papers. The paper that I printed my sentiment on is cream crackle paper from the Paper Studio. The bronze paper that I embossed with the hearts folder from Cuttlebug is also from The Paper Studio. The roses are from Recollections at Michaels. The card base and first layer which is embossed with the Cuttlebug swiss dots folder is Bazzill. since the stripped paper had some blue I used 3 rhinestones to pick up the blue in the paper. the LOVE charm is from my stash and were bought at Stamp and Create. I used the Martha Steward leaf punch. The brown pearls are some that I won in a wonderful prize last year. The image was colored with copics E11, E13, E15, E00,E09, E51, YG95, W5, I used the spica glitter pens sand and silver. The funny thing about that is that the colors look bronze on the dress, shoes and purse. Around the edges of the image I tried to tone down the white paper by using bronze (ink dot) ink, just a little distressing withoout going over board..
I am having so many problems with lighting in my craft room/office. I am really hoping that the photography class that I am starting on Tuesday will help me to get better photos of my cards and scrapbook pages.
The paper colors are bronze, beige tan with some brown, blue and cream in the Basic Grey striped(Cappella) I really do love the Basic Grey papers. The paper that I printed my sentiment on is cream crackle paper from the Paper Studio. The bronze paper that I embossed with the hearts folder from Cuttlebug is also from The Paper Studio. The roses are from Recollections at Michaels. The card base and first layer which is embossed with the Cuttlebug swiss dots folder is Bazzill. since the stripped paper had some blue I used 3 rhinestones to pick up the blue in the paper. the LOVE charm is from my stash and were bought at Stamp and Create. I used the Martha Steward leaf punch. The brown pearls are some that I won in a wonderful prize last year. The image was colored with copics E11, E13, E15, E00,E09, E51, YG95, W5, I used the spica glitter pens sand and silver. The funny thing about that is that the colors look bronze on the dress, shoes and purse. Around the edges of the image I tried to tone down the white paper by using bronze (ink dot) ink, just a little distressing withoout going over board..
I am having so many problems with lighting in my craft room/office. I am really hoping that the photography class that I am starting on Tuesday will help me to get better photos of my cards and scrapbook pages.
Just a few challenges to enter and then I have got to get this card in the mail.
2 Sisters Challenge The World is our Oyster (pearls/Valentine)
Crazy 4 Challenges Valentine's Card
Allsorts Challenge Love, Love, Love
Ellephantastic Challenge distressing with a love theme
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday Dots and Stripes
Fussy N' Fancy Friday Valentine without Red or Pink
PaperPlay challenge Stamp it Out
Cooking it up with Katie Metal, Brown, 2 DP
Stamptacular Sunday Hearts gone Wild
Phindy's Place Embossing
Cooking it up with Katie Metal, Brown, 2 DP
Stamptacular Sunday Hearts gone Wild
Phindy's Place Embossing
Well, that is it for now and I hope that you have enjoyed your visit and that you come back again soon.


I love how you colored this image, she looks great. The card is beautiful, your daughter will love it.
ReplyDeletethanks for playing with us at Cooking It Up with Katie.
Gorgeous card, love the colour scheme. thanks for joining us at Ellephantastic this month.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Tamara
Great card. Don't know what she's drinking but I think I could do with one LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing along with Ellephantastic. Hugs x x
Oh Joyce... I love it! You did a beautiful job! I love the cuttlebug embossing folder that you used! Keep up the great work! Have a wonderful week! Happy Creating! Sara
ReplyDeleteWow this is gorgeous the image is fabulous.Thanks for sharing with us at Cooking it up with Katie.xxx
ReplyDeleteFun card - thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week on our "Stamp it Out" Challenge. ♥
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Joynana! I love the embossing and flowers! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug and Cooking it up with Katie challenges this week!
ReplyDeleteTammy x
Joyanna, your daughter is going to LOVE this card. How could she not...it's SPECTACULAR!This is one of my favorite images and I love the colors and embellies you paired it with. Don't even get me started on the fabulous embossing! Great card, thanks for entering it in the Catch the Bug Challenge. I hope you'll join us again.
ReplyDeleteLori
Oh this is fantastic, your daughter will love this! Thanks for playing along with us at The Bug!
ReplyDeleteFABULOUS... I just love this "sassy" feeling card! You did an awesome job. Thanks for playing along with us at Phindy's Place this week.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lynda
Joyanna this is just beautiful.#1 the image is colored beautifully,#2 the embossing is too fun and #3 the color combo is fantastic. Thank You so much for shareing this with us at Bugaboo this week.
ReplyDeleteHi, Ah this is super, I love the colours you have used, thanks for playing on Ellephantastic this month, good luck with the photography course. I would love to do one too so I know what all the buttons on the camera do!!!Love Hazelxox
ReplyDeleteWhat a super fun card! Cute image & fab layers too! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.
ReplyDeleteFab card - the image is super!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the love with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx
Lovely card! :) Image is gorgeous and colour combo is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining at SSC this week :)
Hugs,
Karita
So full of fun. Great card. Thanks for joining us this time at Fussy and Fancy. Hope to see you again soon.
ReplyDeleteLove Susan
xxx
Oh so cute. I love Bugaboo stamps. Thanks for joining us at SSDS.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Such a fun image!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us this week at Phindy's Place. I hope to see you again soon!
This looks great! I'm sure your daughter will LOVE it! I'm a little disturbed that I didn't get this digi during the recent sale... :D
ReplyDeletefabulous card love the image...x
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x
Joynana, your daughter is going to love her birthday/St. Valentine's Day card! I do! The flowers and charm are gorgeous! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Anything Goes challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!
ReplyDeleteGreat Card Joyanna, very cute image. Thanks for taking part in our challenge this month and good luck.
ReplyDeleteMichelle
Ellephantastic DT
xx