Wow, the weekend is almost over and I am finally finishing up some projects. and have something to post. I have not been using as many Tilda images as I used to. And I felt like I have been missing something in the last little whil. Tilda is such a cutie and can be incorporated into so many different types of cards. So I decided to use one of my favorite Tilda, and I have never been able to remember what she is called. But, I like to call her Tilda Sitting. I know it doesn't matter what she is called. Magnolias can be bought at the Magnolia-licious Online Store, it is currently down for maintenance so be sure to check back later.
I am still learning my new camera and have not mastered it yet. So this pic was taken with my older camera. I don't know why, but I am not happy with either picture. my colors look dull and brown looks black the other colors look flat. Well, Tilda was colored with copics E00, E11, E13, E51, E53, E09. I used the spica chocolate and gold glitter pens. I embossed the brown card stock with the hearts embossing folder from Cuttlebug, The strawberry paper is Basic Grey. The ribbon came off of something that I purchased. The roses are Recollections. The bling heart is from my stash. The red card stock is Bazzill. the Spellbinders is the Beaded ovals set. I think that it was perfect for sitting Tilda on it. I typed the sentiment on the computer.
The sketch is from Just Magnolia
Colour Create Challenge Chocolate, Strawberry and Cream
Cute Card Thursday Hearts and Flowers
Kaboodles Doodles Breakout that Ribbon
Fab N' Funky Challenge Tempting Texture
City Crafters Challenge All that Glitters
Delicious Doodles Challenge Valentines Day
Craft Your Passion
2 Sisters Challenge Hearts
Digital Tuesday Valentines Theme
PaperPlay Challenge Hearts and Flowers but not Valentine
Well, that is it for now. I hope that you have enjoyed your visit and that you will come back soon.


Your sitting Tilda is a cutie! I know what you mean about camera's. I have a cheap camera, and I sit them under a desk lamp or the colors do not come out true. I'm getting better, but the camera isn't ;O) One lady told me to make a white box with front cut out, and put a light in there and then the card, but I just use the desk lamp, and keep moving it around and keeping snapping pics. Oh well....I wanted to thank you for visiting and oommenting on my blog, Thank You! Hugs! Leah Ann
ReplyDeleteAdorable Tilda card Joynana! I know what you mean about taking photos... it can make you crazy! lol I figure one thing out and then something else comes up! urgh! lol I agree with you! Tilda is a cutie and so fun to work with! TFS!
ReplyDeletePam Going Postal
Your card is awesome and Tilda is just gorgeous! Your creations are getting better and better every time I stop by! Have a great week! Happy Creating! Sara
ReplyDeleteAdorable, love it.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
Thanks for playing the Digital Tuesday Challenge!
ReplyDeleteYour colouring is brilliant! ... lovely card and image ... thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB ...
ReplyDeleteSweet card
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Paperplay this week.
Best wishes, Sharon
Oh Joyce, she's soooo adorable!!! I love this one. She's one of my all time favorites and she's called Tilda with Striped stockings from the Pink collecion. For some reason, I can always only color her in pink, so I really like seeing her in a different color! :) Gorgeous card!
ReplyDeletehugs, Sharon
Super sweet! Beautiful layout and love those flowers bunched! And doesn't Miss Tilda look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteRene :D
Such a pretty Valentine! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!
ReplyDeleteHi Joyce, I am a fan of Tilda like you and love to ink her up probably more than any other image (even the ones my son draws for us). I love the color scheme here. This is a sketch I'd have avoided because it's so busy but on your card, it looks great! Love it!
ReplyDeleteJoyce, the stamp is adorable and your coloration is wonderful! I never paid much attention to that stamp until I saw yours. You made her look wonderful! Great card!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Chris Christensen
Lovely Card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this time, hope to see you again for the next challenge.
Sharon x
Oh Joyce...she is lovely! And your coloring is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteHi Joyce!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors you used for this cute Tilda.
She is colored beautifully. Love your design as well.
Hugs Maz
Very pretty, love that image, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!
ReplyDeleteThis is just so pretty.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!
ReplyDeleteso cute! Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely card, Joyce! It's true that cameras never show them ass pretty as they are in reality. And it is so frustrating... Still, The colors are beautiful in this one and your Tilda is gorgeous! Lovely colors and very cute details!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card!
Hugs, Iulia
Hello,
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week at Delicious Doodles with your super Love card! It has so much attention to detail, its great!
Keryn :)
Pretty card,love the image thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
ReplyDeleteandrea
Wonderful inspiring work Thanks for joining the theme at Paperplay
ReplyDeleteLiz x
It's so hard to take a great picture, it's something I struggle with all the time. Don't worry though, you can't hide a great card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with Fab N Funky
I am so glad you are pumping the Magnolia projects again Joy. It's wonderfully take ioon of this sketch :o)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cab
Great design and fab sentiment! Thanks for joining in our current challenge at Colour Create, Juliexx
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining our challenge Oldie But A Goodie with this great entry, good luck.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting
Tracy x
Really nice design and I love the sentiment - Really cute card!
ReplyDeleteSandy
So adorable and your coloring is AWESOME!!! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood for the "In Love with Valentine's" Challenge. We look forward to seeing you again next challenge!!
ReplyDeletewonderful card. love your coloring, tilda looks like she's going to get right up off the card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
ReplyDeleteJoynana your card is so adorable and I love how you have Tilda sitting on the die cut. Great look! Hugs Fran
ReplyDeleteJoyce, your Tilda is adorable!
ReplyDeleteShe looks really pretty to me and I think the colors look great! I especially like the stark dark color behind tilda on the spellbinder.
ReplyDelete