Happy Saturday, I love Saturdays, And once again I am a little late with this post for Tellen's Place. I won't go into the internet problems. Let's just say that I am getting really disgusted with them. Let's just focus on the challenge at Tellen's Place, this week it is TEXTURE and the DIVAS have out done themselves this time. Texture is anything that is not just flat. We normally think of different fabrics, but it could be the embossing that we all love, different papers have texture... Please go on over to Tellen's and join us in this wonderful challenge. Stop by the blogs of my wonderful team, they can be reached from my sidebar or from the Tellen's Blog. Plus Terry is giving away another wonderful freebie away. So there are lots of reasons to stop by. If you decide to enter the challenge. Please remember that after linking to Tellen's all of the DIVAS will stop by and leave comments on your wonderful blogs. There is only one entry per person and they will leave only one comment. Entering any more than one project will not get you any more chances to win.
As part of the texture on my card, I have a ribbon, have used embossing (one of the Cuttlebug folders from the ART DECO set). and if you notice my bronze paper behind Alley has a texture to it and I used a Spellbinders die cut (Dahlia) which was bought for a steal out of the Hobby Lobby clearance isle. ($5.99). Alley loves to dance and doesn't it look like she has jumped in the air to do her turn. Alley was colored with copics E09, E18, E11, E13, E53, E51, E71, spica gold glitter pen and chocolate glitter pen. The sentiment is just one part of a stamp that I bought at Hobby Lobby. The sheet music is from the Paper Studio. The musical stamp is also colored with copics, but I only used 2 colors for it E51 and E53. Plus the chocolate spica glitter pen. The words around it are: "The magic of music warms the heart and soothes the soul." The cardstock used is all from the scrap folder. I don't think I will ever use it all. It just keeps getting bigger. Well, that is it for my card today and yes there just might be a few challenges.
As part of the texture on my card, I have a ribbon, have used embossing (one of the Cuttlebug folders from the ART DECO set). and if you notice my bronze paper behind Alley has a texture to it and I used a Spellbinders die cut (Dahlia) which was bought for a steal out of the Hobby Lobby clearance isle. ($5.99). Alley loves to dance and doesn't it look like she has jumped in the air to do her turn. Alley was colored with copics E09, E18, E11, E13, E53, E51, E71, spica gold glitter pen and chocolate glitter pen. The sentiment is just one part of a stamp that I bought at Hobby Lobby. The sheet music is from the Paper Studio. The musical stamp is also colored with copics, but I only used 2 colors for it E51 and E53. Plus the chocolate spica glitter pen. The words around it are: "The magic of music warms the heart and soothes the soul." The cardstock used is all from the scrap folder. I don't think I will ever use it all. It just keeps getting bigger. Well, that is it for my card today and yes there just might be a few challenges.
Simon Says Stamp Mother's Day/ or Girly
The Shabby Tea Room Bingo (I chose Punch/Die Cut-Embossing-Ribbon)
The Pixie Cottage Sketch/ or sparkle (I have sparkle)
Incy Wincy Designs Embossing (dry or wet)
Well, that is it for today, I will return soon with a new project.
I would love for you to stop by my Photo Blog "View Life through a Lens" and let me know what you think of some of the photos that I took in my photography class.


What a beautiful stamp! I love the embossing and the sentiment! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us this week at the Shabby Tea Room :-)
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet! I love the sentiment. Thanks for playing with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kristin
Hi Joyanna, thank you for the lovely comment on my texture card. Glamour dust is made by DecoArt and is a really fine clear glitter dust, it doesn't have bits in it, it's so fine that the colour still show through when you apply it. Hope this helps.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Suzi x
Hi Sweetie, just me again with one of my DT hats on. Your card is just fantastic. I love the panels and your image. Thank you for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Suzi x
Hi Joyce, I thought the piece behind Ally had texture - you can tell - it really stands out. I love the effort you put into designing your work. You truly are an exceptional Diva and I appreciate the time you put in to post about Tellen's Place! I hear you about internet problems but your sentiment speaks volumes about dancing like nobody's watching! I do that when I'm shopping - sure the cameras are taking a good pic! LOL!
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card. I love the image and the sentiment is great. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
ReplyDeleteNikki F x
Pretty lovely crad
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us at the pixie cottage
hugs
sadia
Fabulous card, love your layout and detailing, such a gorgeous image and a wonderful sentiment.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx
Great card. Thank you for joining The Pixie Cottage Challenge.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Nanda