Friday, March 18, 2011

IT'S SPORTS TIME!

Another Friday has come and it is time for the weekend. This is my favorite time of the week. It means that I get to play with some of my favorite things. Papers, stamps markers and all kinds of cool and wonderful products. How many of you have ordered the new Copic colors. Well, I got mine last week and they are totally gorgeous. They fill in some spots where there were holes in your collection. I got mine at Ellen Huston. I am so glad to be on her mailing list. She sent an email to let people know that they were in and I got mine before they ran out. So I plan to get some coloring done and some scrapbooking finished. Another thing that I plan to do since the weather is supposed to be almost perfect, is to get out and get some photographs taken. There are so many places here in town that are perfect for that. I need to get in lots of practices. I have added some new photos to VIEW LIFE THROUGH A LENS,  I would love it if you stopped by and checked out my progress. One more thing that I plan to do is get in some walking outside. I am training for a 5K for next month and really need to up my walking time for longer distances. A 5k is 3.1 miles and this year I think that the route is changing. So, I really need to work on my endurance.

Well, enough about me. It is time to get to the Tellen's Place challenge. The DIVAS have been really busy with this challenge and have come up with some wonderful sports related items. Thats right, this weeks challenge is all about sports. When I first heard this, I thought what in the world am I going to do. And then I started seeing the projects of the other DIVAS and thought, maybe I should just sit this one out. What they came up with is just fabulous. So please stop by Tellen's Place and join us in the challenge and take a minue to  stop by the personal blogs of all of the DIVAS and check them out. You can reach their blogs through my side bar or from the Tellen's blog. As always please remember that there is only one entry per person. The DIVAS will stop by your blogs and leave you comments. So join us this week. Terry is also giving away a freebie this week. So if you don't have any of her images this is a way to get one. If you choose to enter the challenge, you don't have to use a Tellen's image, but if you do, you get extra points when it comes to the voting.  Now on to my card.


Now, this is really not a card that I plan to send to anyone, but I will be adding it to my art journal. I love doing little scenes and this background paper is almost the last little piece. Jessica and Edward are out and he doesn't think that Jessica can play. But, believe me he is in for a surprise. This was colored with my copics B12, B14, B21, E11, E13, E09,E37, E15,  E50, E51, E000, Y02, Y04, Y19, YR14, YR18. The card base is scrap from my stash, The DP is from the Paper Studio, (I think). The sentiment I made it up on my computer. Well, that is it for now I hope to be back really soon with a new creation. So please join us this week for this challenge at Tellen's Place. We love to hear from you.

The ABC Challenge  Q is for Quote
Raise the Bar Wishing U a Spring Day (photo inspiration) I took my inspiration from the colors yellow/blue
Paper Cutz Challenge Your Choice (like anything goes)
Do it with Digi's Boys and Girls come out to Play


Well, I must end this post now. But, I will see you again really soon.


11 comments:

  1. Hi Joynana, this card is just adorable. I love the scene. I didn't even know copics came out with new colors I better go checking! 5K what in the world?!?!? Good for you girl! I'll cheer you on from the sidelines! =)
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, this is such a cool card! Love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce, this project is amazing. For someone stumped for ideas you did extremely well. The BP is fab - just right for this scene. I am honoured to have a teamie like yourself. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!! You've created a wonderful scene!!
    Good luck with the walk!
    Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and super colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Kaboodle Doodles. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful scene and such a clever idea.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, and great idea, thank you for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love this card! The sentiment is great! My kids play basketball and my daughter would love this! So if for some reason your art journal gets full....lol Thank you for joining us this week over at ABC Challenge. Hope to see you again next week;0)

    Hugs xx
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card...love the use of the background paper! Thanks for playing at Raise the Bar this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great card ... brilliant sentiment too!! thanks for sharing it with us at Do it with Digis
    Hugs
    Lynne xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.