Sunday, March 13, 2011

LUCK OF THE IRISH

Wow, what a week this has been. I am so late with this post and the reason is that I have not had any internet service. On Wednesday before going to bed, I used the computer to visit a few blogs. When I got up on Thursday morning I did not have any service. So, I tried rebooting the computer, checking my broadband device. Nothing worked. I left going to work and when I returned I once again tried connecting to the internet and once again no luck. This is when I called tech support. After an hour on the phone with them. I found out that there was a problem with the tower. It was not sending out any signal. Ok, I asked how long this would take to fix. Of course, he did not have a clue. John was very nice and he took my lousy attitude in stride. I was not a happy camper. He gave me a free month worth of service (which is something) but it does not get my work done. He said it would probably be another 24 hours from our conversation before the service would be working. Guess what, Friday I still did not have any service. As a matter of fact I did not get service until yesterday. And since my plans were set in motion sometime ago, I spent most of the day with friends scrapbooking and the earlier part of the morning taking photos of flowers and birds and trying to get some exercise in. So to make a long story short, I am just posting my card for the Tellen's Place Challenge. The challenge is "Where's the Leprechaun" or the GREEN?  Please stop by and join us for this challenge. We love visiting your blogs and leaving comments. And this week Terry is also giving away a freebie that can be used for this challenge.


Did I use enough green? The image is from 2010. And I thought that my sentiment went perfectly with it. Edward really does look like he is asking the question. The image was colored with copics and I really can't believe that I did not write them down. The St. Patricks Day paper was done on the computer in Word. The shamrocks are stickers from my stash and the green pearls are also from my stash. There are a few challenges.

Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes
The Shabby Tea Room The Luck of the Irish (Green)
Paper Play Challenge Shades of Green (Good Luck)
Craft Your Passion Anything goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters Leaping Leprechauns (Two weeks)
Simply Create Monochromatic
Delicious Doodles Challenge St. Patrick's Day
If the Shoe fits Scrap it ...Feeling Lucky

Well, that is it for now. With luck there will be no more problems with my internet service and I will be back really soon with something new. Thanks for stopping by.



16 comments:

  1. Hello
    a very beautiful card.
    Thanks, for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafter.
    *Karla**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Joynana - that's the most St. Patrick'sy St Patrick's Day card I've ever seen!! Perfect.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joynana - now that's what I call a green card, LOL! You certainly followed our challenge theme!
    Well Done!
    Thanks for playing in our 'Show us Your Green' challenge!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Cute cute card! =)

    Thank you for your comment on my zigzag card! If you need the directions in centimeters, you can find the tutorial here http://sakkalo.blogspot.com/2010/04/vennskapskort-med-mal.html

    if you need it in inches, I have my picture tutorial to download in my blog post here, http://inksomething2.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-go-lucky-mouse-zigzag-tutorial.html

    *Ü* Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! The sparkle, the image, the sentiments....it all falls together so nicely. Thanks so much for joining us at the Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great St. Patrick's Day Card, Joyce! Fab image and great papers! Thanks so much for joining us t Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Great Green card!! Thank you so much for your visit!!

    (((Lyn)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card! I like how you used our theme and I also love the image too. Thanks for joining us this week at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card Joynana, guess you just have the luck of the Irish! LOL
    Judy K.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card, that image is just superb!! Thanks for joining us at PaperPlay this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome St. Pat's card! Terrific coloring and I love the design and the glittery shamrocks! Sorry about your internet probs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. super fun St. Pat's card.. too cute..
    Thanks for playing along at Pattie's Creations and hope to see you again next week.. Bev PT DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card as always Joyce. I think we have the same tastes in our cardmaking, which is fab. Happy crafting.
    Lots of love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. fantastic green card! i agree, the sentiment fits perfectly! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hehe, love the sentiment & think you got plenty of green on lol! Great card. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood of crafters x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.