Good morning fellow bloggers, I am so glad to back with another post. This time it is a card that was made for my DT duties at Stampin Dymonz Scrap Shack. I am the moderator of the Card Making Group and each week we take on a new style card. This week it is the Flower Pot Pocket Card. I have to say that once again when I looked at the directions for this card, I thought it was really going to be a little difficult. It wasn't. It was really easy and all of the papers used are from my scrap file.
Before I show my card, I would like to invite you all to stop by the Scrap Shack and take a look around. There is so much going on and I have to say that since joining the team I have tried so many projects that I had never done before. I have learned a lot of new techniques. I have definitely made more styles of cards than I had ever thought to make. This is a group that takes you out of your comfort zone and makes you want to get even further out of it. Its fun and there are a lot of talented ladies involved. And they are always willing to share their knowledge of crafting.
OK enough chatting, here is my card:
Alright, what do you think? Isn't this just the cutest thing? I really do love how it turned out. As I said, all of the papers are from my scrap file. I used the Peony Spellbinders to cut the flowers and then the smallest circle nestie to cut the center out and flipped it to show the color on the backside. The ribbon, button and bling is from my stash. The sentiment "Do what you Love, Love what you do" is a $1 stamp from Michael's. The chipboard tag is from my stash (something that my sister bought for me a couple of years ago). I stamped Laugh on it and that stamp is from a set that I bought at Hobby Lobby last year. The leaves are from a set of mulberry leaves that I bought at Michael's. I cut them to change the shape. Well, I gues that is it for the card. Now I do have a few challenges that I would love to enter it into.
Well, I have come to the end of my post and I hope that you have enjoyed your visit. I have an annoucement. I will be going on vacation in a couple of weeks to Vegas... and when I return, I will be having blog candy. I have redone my office/crafting space and find that I have some things that I need to share with others. So stay tuned. It should be a fun time.
Before I show my card, I would like to invite you all to stop by the Scrap Shack and take a look around. There is so much going on and I have to say that since joining the team I have tried so many projects that I had never done before. I have learned a lot of new techniques. I have definitely made more styles of cards than I had ever thought to make. This is a group that takes you out of your comfort zone and makes you want to get even further out of it. Its fun and there are a lot of talented ladies involved. And they are always willing to share their knowledge of crafting.
OK enough chatting, here is my card:
Alright, what do you think? Isn't this just the cutest thing? I really do love how it turned out. As I said, all of the papers are from my scrap file. I used the Peony Spellbinders to cut the flowers and then the smallest circle nestie to cut the center out and flipped it to show the color on the backside. The ribbon, button and bling is from my stash. The sentiment "Do what you Love, Love what you do" is a $1 stamp from Michael's. The chipboard tag is from my stash (something that my sister bought for me a couple of years ago). I stamped Laugh on it and that stamp is from a set that I bought at Hobby Lobby last year. The leaves are from a set of mulberry leaves that I bought at Michael's. I cut them to change the shape. Well, I gues that is it for the card. Now I do have a few challenges that I would love to enter it into.
Stamptacular Sunday Hot Pockets (pocket card)
Totally Gorjuss Punch or Die
Allsorts Challenge Blog Free and Easy July
2 Sisters Challenge Blog Anything Goes
Paper Cutz Challenge Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenge Seeing Double (2 bling/2 butterflies)
Top Tip Tuesday Challenge Shaped Card
Allsorts Challenge Blog Free and Easy July
2 Sisters Challenge Blog Anything Goes
Paper Cutz Challenge Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenge Seeing Double (2 bling/2 butterflies)
Top Tip Tuesday Challenge Shaped Card
Well, I have come to the end of my post and I hope that you have enjoyed your visit. I have an annoucement. I will be going on vacation in a couple of weeks to Vegas... and when I return, I will be having blog candy. I have redone my office/crafting space and find that I have some things that I need to share with others. So stay tuned. It should be a fun time.



What a gorgeous card - fab shape!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
Thanks so much for joining in this week with Top Tip Tuesday's 'Shaped Card' Challenge :)
Carol x
How cute! What a great idea, Great card, Thanks for joining in this week with Top Tip Tuesday's 'Shaped Card' Challenge, hope you an come play next time too!
ReplyDeleteHugs Samantha :0)
Beautiful pocket card! Love your choice of colors and the way you added your sideways sentiment. Sweet creation. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge this week. Do come again, we love to have you and good luck. :)Peggy
ReplyDeleteThis is just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove the shape of your card
Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Big hugs
Jill
fabulous flowers! great work
ReplyDeletethanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week, good luck in the prize draw
hugs
Amanda xx
A really great card! Love the shape on the flowers and the beautiful papers.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week.
Hugs, Nina.