Thursday, August 18, 2011

JUNK CHARM SWAP AT THE VILLAGE

Hi everyone, I am back from vacation and my daughter and I had a wonderful time in Vegas and Arizona at the Grand Canyon and we also went to the Hoover Dam. there is just so much to do in Vegas. Everyone should go at least once.

I am here with a very short post to share some charms that I made for a swap at the Stampin' Dymonz  Scrap Shack where I am a member of the Design Team. I don't usually do swaps, but this is something that I had wanted to try and this was just a perfect opportunityto do it. The swap was to make 3 charms and you get 3 charms. How easy is that. This one is called a junk charm. And you were to use things found around the house.

This one was my test charm to see if I could handle it, since I had never tried this before.










Well, these are my charms, I hope you like them.

Paper Playtime Anything Goes
Craft Your Passions Anything but a Card
Allsorts Challenges Anything but a Card
Creative Crafts Challenge Anything but a card
Crafty Purple Frog challenge Anything but a Card
Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog Scallops and or Fancy borders
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge Non Stamped Sentiment (typed on computer)
Flutter By Wednesday Challenge Fairy, butterfly, or angel/die cuts
4 Crafty Chicks Wheres the Metal

Well, that is it for now. Hope that you have enjoyed your visit and can not wait until the next time.









19 comments:

  1. There are all very nice... but the first and the last one are my faves. The first one is so very vintage. The last one has lovely colours. The sentiment is lovely as well.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these charms, every single one of them. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion for our anything but a card challenge. Good luck,
    Hazel xx
    GDT Augus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very cool idea - I've never seen 'junk charms' before. TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week, in our Metal Challenge, very unique projects. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your projects are very unique! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these - they're gorgeous.Very creative pieces.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous charms Joyanna, thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous projects.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh, great charms!!
    Love all of them :)
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Big hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome charms and do I ever love that you brought the metal! thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creations with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh really love this its just gorgeous great colors and image on this bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohooo joynana! Love these beautiful charms!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous charms! I have never seen anything like these. All I can think is you must have lots of good "junk" around your house. ;-) Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are wonderful, great idea. Love them. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Joyce, you really rocked these charms and I know everyone will want one - they are just gorgeous! Love how you just get in there at The Shack and rock everything - you're such a fabulous lady!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice charms. They are great. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.