Tuesday, September 13, 2011

DEMETRIUS' CHOPPER

Good evening everyone, it seems so long since I posted any thing even though it has been a little over a week. It just never seems like there is enough time in the day for everything that needs to be done. I have been creating up a storm over the last few weeks since I returned from vacation. I have been working of Christmas cards and numerous other projects. One of them is this birthday card that I made for my sister to give to her husband. Beleive me when I tell you that after seeing this image at  Kenny K's Krafty Girlz I had to have it for my brother-in-law. It reminded me so much of him. He is a lover of motor cycles and he is bald  and he is also a wild man. That seems to cover Chico here.




My sister received the card in the mail yesterday and she loved it. The image was colored with copics E11, E13, E15, E02, E04, E41, C1, C3, C5, BV11, BV12, W3, W5, W7, R00, SPICA SILVER GLITTER PEN, glossy accents on the chrome of the bike.  I embossed the black paper with the Tim Holtz  Retro circles embossing folder. You can not really see it in this photo but, it is there. I used several of the Tim Holtz sprockets. I have fallen in love with the Tim HOltz products and whenever I get a chance to do some shopping I pick up a couple of items. On the inside I embossed with the Happy Birthday embossing folder from Cuttlebug, and the sentiment is . The DP papers are from last years Recollections halloween pack. I needed a purple that was not to girly.  Well, that is it for this card and I hope that you have enjoyed your visit. There are a few challenges to follow.

Top Tip Tuesday Birthday Time
One Stitch at a Time Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss It's a man Thing
2 Sisters Challenge Black and white and one other color (purple)
Truly Scrumptious Decorate the inside of Card



13 comments:

  1. Perfect card for a mad, mobike lover. And the inside is as well.
    Hope you are doing well.

    Good to see you blgging,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image! Your card must have been perfect for him. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love that image.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the inside too,thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce, this is a great image -love it and I'm sure your husband's sister will love it too! The inside is marvelous - a sensational idea and even more celebratory! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card, Joynana! Thanks for the heads up, great work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cracking make, really fab work

    hugs, sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card,great image and colour combo...Thanks for sharing with us at Truly Scrumptious...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! what an awesome image and you've colored it perfectly, thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at One Stitch at a Time
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great mens card, Thanks coming to play with us this week for the Birthday Time!
    Challenge @ Top Tip Tuesday, Hugs Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so impressed with your card! I KNOW how much work went into coloring this image. I hope you will join the KKKG's challenge next week and I hope you will consider trying out for the DT in a few months....I am now a new follower of your blog. Thanks for sharing your lovely birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't it great when you find the PERFECT image? Love your card and I am sure Chico will treasure it.

    Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A perfect mens card with a that image, great colouring! Lovely on the inside. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.