Saturday, October 15, 2011

FALLOWEEN CHARM SWAP

Good morning, it is one week after my beach retreat and time to get back to some serious crafting. Our trip was just fabulous. I do love the beach. I worked on my scrapbook from Vegas and got lots of pages finished. Still a long way to go. Got lots of pictures from the beach and just need lots of time to go through them. I haven't done much crafting since I returned. I got a flu shot on Monday and have been getting sicker and sicker every since. I keep hoping it is just allergies, but I am just not sure. But, no time to worry about that now. I have to much to do and to little time to get it done.

Over at Stampin' Dymonz Scrap Shack this month, we are having another charm swap. This time the theme is Falloween, kind of a mixture of Halloween and fall. These are some of my favorite colors. I found some fabulous beads at Michael's that are made like rocks and they had some wonderful shapes. They were so different that I just could not resist.

I used Spellbinders Nestibilities to make the tags and Recollections halloween paper from last year.  I cut 2 pieces of the paper and then used black chipboard as the center. The stamp is one that I found at Michael's in the $1 bin. There is a movie from years ago that was called "Something wicked this way comes" it was a very scary movie and I couldn't resist the stamp. The rules for the charm swaps are, that each charm must have at least 10 charms attached. this can be beads or your choice. Each must have a presentation or tag. The charms I found at Walmart for $2 a set. I was so surprised and bought all that I could find. The skull and cross bones. The flying dragons and the butterflies and dragon flies and the moon and sun and stars, so cool. the tags were colored with copics. Well I hope that you have enjoyed your visit and would love for you to come back soon.

Top Tip Tuesday Use Designer Paper/optional flowers
Delightful Challenges Colors of Fall
Simon Says Stamp Halloween or Goth
ABC Challenge B is for Boo



13 comments:

  1. I just love your little charms here, they looks really awesome, and I also agree these beads really looks like small stones and have some great shapes too. They would also look cool added to cards just in a smaller scalae, I think.
    Awesome work once again hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fantastic what super charms a great mixture of Fall and Halloween, thank you for sharing these with us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful charm and tags! Thanks for joining our Spooky Fun Challenge at Creative Card Crew!
    Hugs, Ani
    http://beautifulworld-ani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your halloween projects. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tags & charms x
    Thanks for joining us this week @ delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joynan, what wonderful charms. I love the amazing details and colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Super Halloween project... great spooky charms! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Joynana these are fabulous, I love those beads, the colours are gorgeous.
    I hope you feel better soon hun, please go to the docs for a check up, I was really poorly after a flu jab many years ago & have never been allowed one since not that I'd want another after that.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our Halloween / Goth challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. All just fab creations, love the charms!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Something totally different! great job! Thanks 4 joining us this week @ Top Tip Tuesday for our use Designer Papers with the Optional Extra to make your own Flowers, Don't forget you can enter our challenges up to 3 times, and if you make your own Flowers add GD for a chance to win a GD spot! I hope you can come and play again soon, Hugs Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...really cool...great charms and I love your presentation! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an absolutely stunning bracelet, thank you so much for sharing it with us at the abc b is for boo challenge,

    Vicky dt x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, those charms are great. Love the colors you used! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.