Saturday, October 1, 2011

NEW COPIC TOTE BAG

Hey all of you Copic lovers. Have you seen the new copic tote bag? Wow it is fabulous. sort of like what I use now, only it can be zipped up and nothing will fall out....




The scrapbook store where I saw it is selling it for $99. I know there has got to a place where we can get it for less. but, I have to tell you that I want one. It is so perfect and it will hold about 380 markers from what I have been told. Let me know what you think. And since I don't have quite that many markers, I can put all of my other pens and markers in it.

6 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!! Joynana...I love this and NEED this bag.. Is it sold online... i do cards with digis & colored with my copics mostly...If i had something like this i could do more crops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enabling... I so could use one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW it sure looks awesome. I think, we all could do with one of these he he he. It would certainly help keep us a bit more organized too he he he

    ReplyDelete
  4. It reminds me of the bag I used to carry my Copics in before I made mine last spring. My old bag did not have a cover however. My new bag (http://bhelenj.blogspot.com/2011/04/copic-marker-storage.html) is so much better because I can keep my markers in order and I know if one is missing. I even made a smaller version for a few people (http://bhelenj.blogspot.com/2011/09/update-on-copic-marker-case.html) that has an improved grid support. If Copic would put a grid in their new case, I would buy it in a heart beat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It reminds me of the bag I used to carry my Copics in before I made mine last spring. My old bag did not have a cover however. My new bag (http://bhelenj.blogspot.com/2011/04/copic-marker-storage.html) is so much better because I can keep my markers in order and I know if one is missing. I even made a smaller version for a few people (http://bhelenj.blogspot.com/2011/09/update-on-copic-marker-case.html) that has an improved grid support. If Copic would put a grid in their new case, I would buy it in a heart beat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This new tote looks like a perfect fit for all your Copics, Joyce!! LOL. It would take me a while to fill it, but I definitely see this as a "want", not a must have... yet.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.