Well, Christmas is right around the corner and there is just so much to get done. For the last few years I have not put up all of the decorations and large tree. But, this year is going to be different. Even though I will probably be spending the holiday in Georgia with my sister and her family. I am still going to decorate the whole house this year with lights and everything. But, today I just wanted to share some more tags that I recently played around with.
The stamps are from Recollections and Penny Black is the sleigh. I used Tim Holtz distressed inks for the background. The stamps were stamped with Versamark ink and then heat embossed with Inkadinkado gold embossing powder. The leaves and berries were colored with copic markers R24, R29, G24 and then I added 4 red rhinestoens to the berries. The ribbon is from my stash. The large tag I got at Michaels. The paper was sprayed with shimmer mist for a little sparkle. although it does not seem to show up to well in my photo.
Digital Tuesday Challenge Christmas Time
Top Tip Tuesday Tags
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Anything goes
Oldie But a Goodie Let it snow (my sleigh is for the snow)
Stamp Scrap and Doodle Saturday Embossing
2 Sisters Challenge Let it sparkle
Moving along with the Times Let it snow (Christmas/sleigh = snow)
Wags 'n Whiskers Stamps Christmas Themed
Well, I guess I will finally call it a day. Hope that you have enjoyed your visit and that I will here from you again soon.

What a lovely set if tags :)Have fun decorating the house! Hugs, Hanneke
ReplyDeleteYour tags are beautiful and looks just great even it´s to use on a gift or to add to a card or something. Lovely work as usual hun.
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous - I love the stamping. I can't wait to decorate for Christmas either!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with our 'Tags' Challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday this week. Don't forget we want to see your Top Tips in your post too and then by adding (TIP) after your name when linking you could win our Top Tipper prize!
Carol x
fab tags thanks so much for joining us at oldie but a goodie this week
ReplyDeletehugs sara x
fabulous tags, love that you did different colours too, Thanks for coming to play with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Tag challenge I hope you can come play again soon you can enter up to 3 times per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)
ReplyDeletePs I have candy on my blog too!
Beautiful stamps. . . .stunning tags. Love them. So vintage/antique-ie. Love them!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week.
lovely tags!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's challenge
Wonderful tage. Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week with your embossed creation.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Scrapcat Cards by Linda
Such Pretty Xmas Tags
ReplyDeletehugs Nikki
Superb tags, so much beauty on them.
ReplyDeletexxx Monica
what pretty little tags .. wonderful colours
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us MAWTT this week
Lisa x
Great creation,
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at OLDIE BUT A GOODIE Challenge and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca
Two gorgeous tags I love them in both colours!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing it with us at Oldie But a Goodie this week and good luck with the challenge and also at MAWTT
Laurie x