Saturday, January 28, 2012

2 SISTERS SKETCH CHALLENGE #76

Good afternoon, I am a little behind in my schedule today. I had to take my car in for some service and run a few other errands and I am just getting back home. So, lets get right to our challenge over at 2 Sisters Challenge blog. This weeks challenge is a sketch by our very own Mary Demmons, stop by her blog and check her out. She is one of the owners of the 2 Sisters blog.

Our Sponsor this week is the Digi Garden:


The image that I have used is Casey + a bow. I thought she was so cute and would make a perfect birthday card for my granddaughter. I colored her with copics E00, E11, E13, E23, Y00, Y02, Y04, YG11, V20, W01, W03, W05 and a spica yellow glitter pen. The paper is bazzill, the ribbon is from my stash as is the bling. The DP is from a pad that I bought at Big Lot's and it no longer has the name on it. But, I really like the piece with the dots and glitter on it. The stripes are ok too. The ticket sentiments are from a sheet that I was given in a goodie bag.

This is our sketch for the week. So, please stop by 2 Sisters and join us for this weeks challenge. It is lots of fun and there is a prize. and if you have the time, please stop by the blogs of our wonderful team members,, you can reach them from my side bar.   I am sure that they would love to hear from you.

Well now that all of the business is out of the way, lets get down to the serious business of some challenges.

Phindy's Place Friday Challenge Birthday card for a child
Cute Card Thursday You're a Gem
Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes
Creative Inspiration Anything Goes

Well, I have come to the end of my post and hope that you have enjoyed your visit.



11 comments:

  1. Great use of the sketch and fabulous little tickets! Sweet card - your granddaughter will love it (and the glitter!) Thanks so much for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters' Striped Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous creation and lovely use of the ribbon, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a SWEET little creation for any little girl! Your granddaughter is going to LOVE the sparkle for sure! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘STRIPES’ challenge and please come back again soon!

    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazing card, love it!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card with a cute image and fab details!
    Thanks for showing us your polka dots for Fussy and Fancy this fortnight and good luck in the draw!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Love the layout and that adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card - love your colours and cute image too.
    Thanks for joining us at Phindys Place this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card!! and it's nice to see my visits have gone up, since I signed in!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.