Good morning fellow crafters, it is a cold morning here in the deep south and I can hear the wind howling outside around my windows. I really am in no hurry to go out right now. I would rather stay in and play with my papers and inks and paints. But, first let you get to this weeks challenge over at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this weeks challenege is "I HEART YOU" and we are being sponsored by Digi Doodle Shop Best. They have some wonderful images and this week I created with the Just Married image. What could mean love more than that.
The image had a vintage feel to me and so I went with the creams and browns and distressted look. I really like the way this turned out. It was colored with copics E00, E11, E13, E23, E31, E50, E53, and I used a clear sukura glitter pen. The flowers are Recollections and the paper is from the Paper Studio. The card stock is bazzill and the music paper is also the Paper Studio. The spellbinders die cut is one of the newer decorative elements, Fleur de Lis Squares, I really love the look of this one and will be using it a lot more.... So that is it for this project and now go on over to 2 Sisiters and join in the fun. It would be really great if you stopped by and visited the other members of the team. I am sure they would love to hear from you.
There are a few challenges that I would love to enter this into. But, you knew that already didn't you?
There are a few challenges that I would love to enter this into. But, you knew that already didn't you?
Art with No Boundaries All you need is love
Crafty Calendar Challenge Love and Marriage (monthly)
Fab N' Funky Challenge Love is in the Air
Simon Says Stamp Love is in the Air
Creative Inspiration Challenge Lots of Love
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Love is in the Air
Crafty Purple Frog challenge Flower Power
Totally Gorjuss Lurve (love)
Allsorts Challenge Free and Easy
Well, that is it for this post. But, a reminder, I have Blog Candy for my birthday celebration that runs through March 15, 2012. so please come by and help me to celebrate. You can get to the post on my sidebar. Just leave me a comment and be a follower.



Gorgeous card, love those flowers....Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
ReplyDeleteWendy xx
What a beautiful wedding card!! Perfect for our All You Need is Love Challenge at ARt With No Boundaries!!! Thanks for joining us & hope to see you again!
ReplyDeleteWonderful weddingcard, it´s just awesome done and so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Art With No Boundaries! :)
ReplyDeleteStunning card! =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Art with No Boundaries!
Hugs, Elenor
What a lovely card! I really like the vintage feel you created, the flowers are fab!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at the "All you need is Love" challenge at Art with No Boundaries.
Do visit us again!
Rene
A gorgeous creation hun! Thanks for playing over at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card, thanks for joining us at The Crafty Purple Frog this time. Carol DT x
ReplyDeletereally beautiful card love the flowers
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us for free and easy February at Allsorts
Emma xxx
A really beautiful card, thanks for playing along with us at Totally Gorjuss this week, hugs Sharon
ReplyDelete