Saturday, February 18, 2012

2 SISTERS STITCHING CHALLENGE #79

Are you ready for SPRING I am. This winter has been so weird. It has been freezing cold one day, raining another and another like spring weather. I just wish that it would be either or. There are so many people getting these virus or colds or flu and then they want to breathe in your space. I don't have the time to be sick. But, anyway I said all of that to introduce my spring like card. This week at 2 Sisters the challenge is to use STITCHING on your card, either real or faux.

 I love that Basic Grey paper in the background and I have not used any of this in a long time. I wonder why that is? I think it might be because I have to much paper and keep buying more.  All other papers are from my scrap file. The happy spring stamp is from the $1 bin at Michaels. My stitching is faux. The bling is from my stash and the image was colored with Copics Y00, Y02, Y04, G12, W1, W3, C1. I used the atyou spica glitter pens, lemon, pitch black, and mint. The image is "It's a Dragonfly Day" from:



I have a few of her images and they are really great. You should go by and check her out, you just might find something that you like.
So that is my card for today, now it is your turn, make your card using stitiching either real or faux and stop by 2 Sisters challeng blog and join us in this weeks challenge. And while you are at it. Stop by the other members of my team and say hello. they would really love to hear from you.

4 Crafty Chicks Double Down - use pairs (butterflies)
Crafty Ann's Challenge Bold and Bright
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Favorite things (butterflies-Basic Grey Papers and Lots of color)
Simply Create Too Add some Sunshine (I think that means yellow)

Well, I have come to the end of my post. Hope that you have enjoyed your visit. Don't forget I have blog candy and you can get their from the photo on my side bar. Join me for the Birthday celebration, it runs until March 15th.



9 comments:

  1. This is such a happy card Joyana and perfect for our bold & bright challenge at Crafty Ann's thank you for joining us.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Spring Card, thanks so much for playing with us at Simply Create Too.

    I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

    Xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful bright and cheery card - lovely.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute spring card! Love the colors and sentiment. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovey bright happy card
    Thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing our double challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joynana: Your card is definitely sunshine-y--love your colors. Thanks for entering in Challenge #7 - "Add Sunsine to Your Day" at Simply Create Too. Join our next challenge too, hopefully?

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitialDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Joynana, thank you for your past visits! and yes! You must join in with what's on your workdesk Wednesday, it is very addictive! Just follow the link to The Stamping ground, which is always in my post, and just show us your crafty-ness!
    I love your spring card!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.