Wednesday, February 8, 2012

BIRTHDAY BLOG CANDY

Good morning every one, hope that you are all having a fun week, I am so busy at the moment that I have not had much computer time or time for crafting. I stopped by to announce my BIRTHDAY BLOG CANDY and since I am so late with the announcement, I will leave it up until the 15 of the March. My birthday is February 15th and I would love for you to celebrate with me. I will be back later with a photo of the prize and will try to have mr linky present. So stay tuned. I will just add the photo of the candy to this post.


As promised I am back with a photo of the Birthday Blog candy... Sorry for the bad photo, but I was rushing to get this posted....

1. 1-QuickKutz die cut... a really cute flower
2. 1- 6x6 Lost and found designer paper (My Minds Eye)
3. 2-vintage rub ons
4. 2 spools of ribbon, one Martha stewart (silver and white) one sheer white
5. 2 packages of bling (one butterflys and one of gold leaves)

If you would like a chance to win this candy, Just become a follower of my blog if you are not already and  leave  me a comment. that is it.

If by chance I should make it to 300 followers during this time, I will add another prize of equal or higher value and have two drawings. So come on and help me to celebrate my birthday and tell your friends. The more the merrier.

25 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    i'm looking forward to the candy sweetie
    i'm going to be 40 on the 16th of februari
    funny that my birthday is a day after yours
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Wish you a lot of smiles, happiness and love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you foe letting me know.
    I love the charms and a cute card!
    I love all the vintage too
    Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely candy, I would love a chance to win, thanks! I also have a birthday blog candy on my blog btw! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAUW what a great candy here hun, who wouldn´t love to win this? I know I would, that´s for sure.
    Have a really great Birthday tomorrow hun and may you be spoiled rotten by friends and family all day long. Hope this will be the best Birthday ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you! Thanks for a chance at the candy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Joynana. Such a wonderful giveaway. Thanks for the chance
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday!!!! many happy days!!!
    Very sweet Candy, Thank you
    http://wanttocrafteverything.blogspot.com/
    Svetlana xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm glad you found me and now I'm following you! Thanks for the chance for the blog candy. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I'd like to join your great candy!
    http://nastitascrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would love to win candy since I can't have the real thing! Happy birthday XXOOXX. Kimm

    http://kmscooley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the chance of candy :) keep up the good work on your blog :)

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated birthday! Hope you managed a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Belated Joynana and may you had a perfect day :) thanks for the chance hugs Nikki C

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the chance ....Happy birthday Joynana. May always do things that makes you happy...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Joynana,
    Thank you for stoping by at the blog (amazonrecycled.blogspot.com) and commenting on my telescope card.
    Thank you also for inviting me to enter in your blog candy.
    Congratulations and I hope you make it your 300 followers goal.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, joined as a follower, thank you for the chance to win your birthday candy ( happy belated birthday wishes) Hugs May x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the chance to win and stopping by my blog at WOYWW.
    Barb I'm following you, would love it if you would follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Joynana,
    I hope you have had a great birthday with lots of presents. Thnks for the chance to win this great candy. Thanks for the inspiration you give to your fellow crafters.

    Love Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great birthday candy
    I am exited who will win it

    Love Carol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Joynana, I hope you had a fantastic birthday! I'm following your blog and there's a link in my sidebar . Thanks for a chance to win great candy! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh what an amazing birthday candy! I hope you had a fantastic birtday :)
    I am now a follower, and i've added a picture and link to my sidebar. fingers crossed:)

    hugs Therese

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great Candy
    thanks for sharing and stopping by blog
    www.lilfeathers.blogspot.com
    new follower here

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday girl!!! Hope it was as awesome as your work:) Your Candy is awesome too! I am diabetic, so this is the kind of candy that is theraputic!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.