Good morning everyone. I am having a birthday tomorrow and would love for you all to come on over to help me celebrate. For the celebration I have blog candy. And to enter all you have to do is be a follower of my blog and leave a comment on the original post which you can get to from my sidebar. Just click on the photo. There will be a second prize of Tim Holtz products that I got a good price on, if I get to 300 followers. Almost everyone loves Tim Holtz, I know I do.. So come out and join the celebration. Hope to see you there.
Well let´s hope, that you´ll reach the 300 followers then, as I sure wouldn´t mind to win some TH stuff, that´s for sure. I just LOOOOOOOVE his stuff he he he.
ReplyDeleteHope you´ll have a wonderful Birthday tomorrow Joynana, the best you´ve ever had in fact.
hiya sweetie
ReplyDeletealmost party time sweetie
i hope you'll have a great day hunni
i hope to stop by tomorrow sweetie
hugs angelique
Happy Early Birthday!! To answer you question from my blog, those postage stamps are from Whimsy Stamps. They make a mini postage die, but I just cut mine with scissors since I don't own that yet...
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you! I wish you all the best!
ReplyDeletehiya sweetie
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SWEETIE
i hope your day will be great hunni
i'm celebrating my birthday tomorrow by my hubby in the hospital, oh my, i'll be 40 years old, were did the time go???
hugs angelique
Happy Birthday, Joynana!!! I really appreciated your sweet comment on my blog and invitation to try to win your Birthday candy! Happy to be your new follower!
ReplyDelete-Ann M
http://cardsbyann.wordpress.com/
I hope your birthday is a great day
ReplyDeleteThank you for the chance to win this candy
Carol
Happy Birthday Joynana !!!! Have a Fab Day and thanks for the chance to win some sweet candy :) hugs Nikki C
ReplyDelete