Hi all, it is that time again. Time for another WOYWW... this week I am going to keep it short, I hope. But, first let us give thanks to the wonderful Julia at The Stamping Ground for starting this blogfest. It is a time to run around the world and gawk at what other crafters/artist are working on. It is addictive and fun. I have not missed a week since I started. So here it is.
First, I have to show 2 more of the wonderful ATCs that I received in the recent anniversary swap.
The first is from Sandra Scott from the UK. and her blog is Stamping for Pleasure. The second is from May O'Connor also from East Sussex, along with the ATC there were 2 hearts and a gorgeous paper bag with the cutest angels on it. I can't wait to use them in a project. And there was also a wonderful silver butterfly. Thank you ladies. Soo, I had to make another ATC for myself and I ended up making an extra five since the backgrounds were already done. So if there is anyone that still has extras and would like to swap, I have 5 more ATCs that I am willing to swap with. Let me know.
Now, In a few months my scrapbook group will be heading to the beach for our annual retreat, this time for 4 days and 3 nights. Normally a couple of us make little gifts for the others and this year I have decided to make 2 different ATCs and a small mini album made from TP rolls. So I had to get started early.
This is the first. The second will have a beach theme. and other than that there is not much going on on my desk. I will show it anyway. I have a lot of projects to get through over the next few months.
On the left I have papers waiting to cut for my beach journal. I have decided that I don't want to do 12x12 pages right now. Since I made the travel journal for Italy. I need to do something different than the normal 12x12 papers. So stay tuned . I have cut most of my papers, and just want to decorate some of the ones that are not double sided. That is it for now hope you come back soon. The strips of paper next to the ATCs is some from the papers that I cut for the journal pages and I am using them as the background for the ATCs. Hate to waste good paper.
First, I have to show 2 more of the wonderful ATCs that I received in the recent anniversary swap.
The first is from Sandra Scott from the UK. and her blog is Stamping for Pleasure. The second is from May O'Connor also from East Sussex, along with the ATC there were 2 hearts and a gorgeous paper bag with the cutest angels on it. I can't wait to use them in a project. And there was also a wonderful silver butterfly. Thank you ladies. Soo, I had to make another ATC for myself and I ended up making an extra five since the backgrounds were already done. So if there is anyone that still has extras and would like to swap, I have 5 more ATCs that I am willing to swap with. Let me know.
Now, In a few months my scrapbook group will be heading to the beach for our annual retreat, this time for 4 days and 3 nights. Normally a couple of us make little gifts for the others and this year I have decided to make 2 different ATCs and a small mini album made from TP rolls. So I had to get started early.
This is the first. The second will have a beach theme. and other than that there is not much going on on my desk. I will show it anyway. I have a lot of projects to get through over the next few months.
On the left I have papers waiting to cut for my beach journal. I have decided that I don't want to do 12x12 pages right now. Since I made the travel journal for Italy. I need to do something different than the normal 12x12 papers. So stay tuned . I have cut most of my papers, and just want to decorate some of the ones that are not double sided. That is it for now hope you come back soon. The strips of paper next to the ATCs is some from the papers that I cut for the journal pages and I am using them as the background for the ATCs. Hate to waste good paper.




I do the same, save every scrap of paper!! as I hate to cut into those lovely double sided papers! Have a lovely crafty week,
ReplyDeletehappy WOYWW
((Lyn)) #34
A girls weekend at the beach sounds wonderful! And you created such a lovely ATC for the event. dani31
ReplyDeleteReally wonderful ATCs! You've got me intrigued about the journal ... Have a great week! Darnell #55
ReplyDeleteThat sounds ideal - a few days with girlfriends at the beach - I love beaches!
ReplyDeleteLove your atc's too - what a lovely design.
Thanks for sharing - Hugs, Neet #21 xx
Seriously? "not much going on?" Looks like a lot to me! Have fun at the beach!
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW
Mary Anne (1)
Beautiful ATC's! Lucky you :) Have a great day and happy WOYWW! kissinia
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the beach. Love your ATC's, too. Happy WOYWW, Helen, 26
ReplyDeleteIt's a feast of ATCs this week!! Love the ones you made (especially the killer heels!) and the ones you received, gorgeous angels there. The retreat by the beach sounds wonderful, hope you have a good time!
ReplyDeleteHugs, LLJ #3 xx
Lovely ATC's! Enjoy your beach trip.
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW
Zoe #54
Love how you have done the strips on the ATC, must try that one. Thanks for stopping by BJ#4
ReplyDeleteHello Joy. Your retreat sounds like a wonderful idea. Scrappy friends with nothing to do but chat, crop......probably eat chocolate (I'm guessing) maybe a glass of wine just to be sociable and all that with a fab beach to walk upon. I wish I was coming Joy! WOYWW Hugs from you pal Helen 89
ReplyDeleteSounds like there is a lot of fun coming up, love the ATC's.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy
Sheilagh 104
Lots of lovely creativity going on here. Love the ATCs you've received and the ones you've made. The forthcoming get together sounds fun. Thanks for letting us have a peep into your workspace today. Hope you have a good week. Hazel, WOYWW #27 x
ReplyDeleteI am the same as you I hate to waste anything and any little scrap can be saved and made into something of interest even if it is a patchwork greeting card. Thanks for sharing your space, I always look forward to seeing what you are upto.
ReplyDeleteHugs Eliza
What lovely gifts Joy, it's always so nice to receive happy mail instead of bills! The retreat sounds like fun, just being by the beach is fun! Love the desk, lots going on.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Brenda 5
ooh how exciting a holiday, hope your journal survives
ReplyDeleteBridget #28
Am sure your gifts will be received with delight. Take care, enjoy this week's snooping extravaganza! Zo xx 74
ReplyDeleteLove the beautiful ATC's. Hope you have fun making the albums. Would love to see the finished projects!
ReplyDeletehappy woyww, lovely work space, sounds like your hands will be full over the coming weeks. mark
ReplyDeleteLovely atcs, and fun cards!! Maybe next week we'll see some of the new journal??
ReplyDeleteThank you for commenting on my daughter's pages last week, and Happy WOYWW to you!
:)
trisha too
#140
Oh I am so envious of a 4 day 3 night get away with the girls. The longest I go away with my crafty girlfriends is 3 days two nights. I am happy for you. What fun that will be. What lucky girlfriends to receive such beautiful gifts.
ReplyDeleteYou know I hate throwing away scraps too and I am finally finding use for them on cards and now ATCs.
Come play on my desk when you are free.
Belinda (110)
I KNOW you will have so much fun on your get-away. I suspect you are counting the days. Thanks for dropping by my place already. I was #6.
ReplyDeleteA scrapbook retreat at the beach sounds like heaven! I love your display of the Prima dress form stamp, I might do that with mine too! waving the #49 from the hills of North Carolina :)
ReplyDeletesounds like you are going to have a lot of fun! how wonderful to have this time away with your scrapbook group! happy WOYWW!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing!
hugs,#23
peggy aplSEEDS
It is wonderful that you get some time with your group! Have a happy time! Love your space...am always glad to see what you are doing!
ReplyDeleteGlenda 103
Enojy your trip. Lots happening on your desk this week.
ReplyDeleteBernice
Hi Joynana! Thanks for your visit :) I have lots of comments about the drawers on my desk, they are great & hold loads, but I have never shown the other 12 drawers behind my desk, they are also full! My new space works better for me now! You got some wonderful ATC's in the swap, I have yet to receive my two from the USA :( you have a busy desk going on there this week ! Bright Blessings!
ReplyDeleteLavinia
x