Sunday, February 12, 2017

PAPER PURSES

Good morning, welcome back to my blog and I hope that you enjoy your visit with me. This week I am featuring a project that is a first for me. Paper Purses, there are lots of tutorials for so many different versions of this project. So, are simple and others are more extravagant. I chose to do a very simple project but, I love how it turned out. I made two different sizes and the first using 1 6x6 paper . The paper used for the 3 smaller purses is from Basic Grey and are from 2 very old collections. The second was made using 1 single sheet of 12x12 paper which is from Bazzill card stock. Please let me know what you think. the embellishments are all from my stash.


If you want to see a little more about these purses check out my YouTube channel. I would love it if you followed me there.


Well, these are my projects for the week and I hope that you will return again soon to see what else, I have created.



Brown Sugar Challenge Blog Rhinestones and/or Ribbons
Creative Inspirations Anything Goes





3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce these are wonderful little purses that make great gifts to co-workers, family, or friends. I love the papers you used - they dazzle by themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I Got Cured

    My name is Ximena Jimena from Cuba, I want to shares my incredible story of being cured from Herpes and HIV by Dr. Jekawo. After testing positive in 2014, all hope seemed lost until I discovered the cure from Dr. Jekawo. Following his treatment, test results turned out negative, and I am forever grateful for this help. Dr. Jekawo's expertise also extended to curing various health conditions such as HPV, diabetes, epilepsy, and more. I also attests to Dr. Jekawo's success in curing my brother-in-law's diabetes and HPV, providing hope to others who may be struggling with similar conditions. also cure
    hpv
    Hiv/Aids
    epilepsy
    sickle cell anaemia
    diabetes
    Herpes
    copd
    barrenness
    cancer
    wart
    psoriasis
    pityriasis rosea etc.
    email: drjekawo@gmail.com
    Dr Jekawo also cure my brother in-law diabetes and HPV completely.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.