
Since I am out here now, I decided to add the first card I made...it is a birthday card for a friend that is coming up next month.
All of the papers used has been in my scrapbook stash for a very long time. I used my Cricut to cut out the Birthday wishes and the ribbon is from the clearance shelf at Hobby Lobby, cost $.59 a ribbon. My friend likes the fall colors so I decided to make this card for her instead of my usual store bought card.
Hi Joyce,
ReplyDeleteI like your first card. Love the lettering your Cricut cut for you and the style of it. I am sure your friend will appreciate your great effort.
Hugs, Candy
This card is nice, love the colors and all Birthday cards are special!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Patricia
Joyce, Thanks for sending me your details. Great card, lovely colours. I hope your friend has a wonderful birthday and I am sure your friend will love this beautiful card. Thanks for sharing. Hugs Jodie from Oz
ReplyDelete