Saturday, October 31, 2009

A spooky Halloween


Hi All,
I am back with a Halloween scrapbook page... My friend Pam recently sent me a care package full of stamped images. Boy was I surprised. But I was thrilled to get them. Some were Magnolias and some were Pixie Cottage. The images used today are from the Pixie Cottage collection. I love them and hope that you do, too.

The haunted house on this page is from Scrapbooketc., paper piecing collection. I rubbed gold ink from Color box to give the house its eerie look... the paper is from Hobby Lobby Paper Studio.  The spiders stickers from Stickopotumus and the bats are stickers from Sandiylion Essentials which I paid maybe $.70 for. I used my Cricut to cut the letters and my Copic pens to color my images of the witch and dracula. The large spider web was made with a black Copic pen. The grass was some that a friend had cut from a Quik kutz die cut for another project. And although it does not show very well in my photos, I used my new Spica glitter pens to outline the clothes of my images, the new set B. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

4 comments:

  1. Joyce this is just fabulous! I love every little detail! You did an amazing job coloring your images.
    Hugs,
    Pam
    http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage and look forward to seeing you again!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great LO! Great colours and details!=)
    Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.