This is a card that I made for a friend. I hope she is not checking on me this weekend. I was out of the office all week, so I did not have a chance to give it to her. A little about this card, the image is from Meljens Designs it was a freebie. But, they have such wonderful images, I am already working on the next one. I had a little accident with the image. It is actually surrounded by swirls and hearts and such, I tried to use the Martha stewart punch (one of the first that I ever bought on the image paper and cut to deep. So I had to cut each cupcake out and use it the way that I did). I don't know the name of the punch, but I used it on my brown paper. Which is from the Paper Company. The pink paper comes from a pad by The Paper Studio. I embossed with the Cuttlebug swirl embossing folder and the dots and spots embossing folder. I used my inverted scalloped circle under the cupcakes. They were colored with copics E31, E33, E53, E51, E25, E37, R81, R83 and other pinks, spica glitter pens pink, chocolate. The brown pearls on the inside were from the stash of stuff that I recently won. I am going to have to have more. I really love them. The sentiment on the inside is from Stampendous. I typed the "Hey Cupcake" on the computer and printed it in pink and then went over it with the pink spica glitter pen. The flowers are white paper flowers from Recollections which I colored with the same color pink copics that I used on the rest of the card. After the cupcakes were colored, I used glossy accents to make it shiney. The buttons are from my stash. The swirly paper that I stitched with my trusty little pixie machine is from my stash. Well, that is about it for the card. And yes, I do have challenges. Was there ever any doubt? The sketch is from Diva Coffee Break Designs
Tuesday Morning Sketches Cupcakes, Cupcakes, Cupcakes
Alphabet Challenge D is for Doodling (I think that my swirls could count as doodling)
Top Tip Tuesday Buttons, Buttons Galore
Simple Doodles Cute as a button
Fab N' Funky Long Forgotten stamps or digis (my cupcakes)
Crazy 4 Challenges Going Around in Circles
Pals Paper Arts Clean and Simple
Well, for now that is it. I will be back.
I would like to thank all of the people who made my anniversary a success. I will be posting the winners very soon. I was so surprised to realize that there were over 100 comments left for me. And I am so excited by the number of followers. It will take a while, but I will be visiting each blog. Thank you all so very much. Stay tuned for the winners.




Hello! Your cupcake card is very sweet and so cute.
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely card! Great sketch, too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card... love the colours! Ruth :)
ReplyDeleteMmmm yummy card - love your little cupcakes!
ReplyDeleteWow love this!! Thanks for playing at Fab'n'Funky xx Jenny xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card - beautiful colours.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week at Top Tip Tuesday for our Buttons challenge :)
Carol x
Beautiful colors and great sketch for your images. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteOoooh, those cupcakes are so delicious... can I eat them? Lovely card!
ReplyDeletexxx Monica
yummie that looks so real
ReplyDeletenow i'm hungry for cupcakes
your card is so amazing
hugs angelique
noce!! I love the cupcakes!
ReplyDeletefabulous card - love how those cupcakes pop out !
ReplyDeleteMagnifique cart.... petites gâteaux sont délicieux;)
ReplyDeletecongrats on being EV's next featured diva....you've got some great inspiring projects even though I don't stamp :)
ReplyDeleteCute; those cupcakes look yummy indeed! Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
ReplyDeleteOh yummy cupcakes! Great card and love your colours.
ReplyDeleteHugs xx
Pat
Gorgeous card!! Love the cupcakes!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky!
ReplyDeleteI think it turned out just perfect! Thank you so much for sharing this with me Joyce. :-)
ReplyDeletesupper yummy card, love the buttons in the center of your flowers :) thanks for joining us on SD :)
ReplyDeleteLove it!! Very cute! Thanks for playing along with the divas!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Thank you for joining Alphabet challenge this week
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Thanks for entering the Simple Doodles Challenge - hope you can join us again next time!
ReplyDelete