I have another Christmas card. I am getting so much closer to my goal of 20 cards made. This one I am going to make more than one. It is a very simple card and was easy to put together. and very easy to color.
I used copics to color my really cute snowman. G20, G12, G21, G40, G24, R24, R27, BOOO and spica glitter pens red and melon. This image is from Inger Harding Freebies I think that she has some of the cutest images and so many freebies. You should go by and pay her a visit. The Christmas paper is from my stash, it was the last piece and I was able to get 6 cards out of it. The roses are from Recollections at Michaels. The sentiment is a $1 clear stamp from Michales. The card stock is Bazzill. I do have a few challenges.
Inktegrity Design Team challenge Anything goes
Crafty Catz Christmas
Digi Doodles Shops Best Red and Green
Sundays with Chrissy Red, Green and Gold (my paper has gold snowflakes in it)
Paper Cutz Challenge Anything goes
Creative Inspirations Red, Green and Gold (my paper does have gold snowflakes in it)
Crafty Creations Christmas is Coming
Digital Tuesday Let it Snow + Digi
Well, this it it for now, but I will be back soon with a new project. I hope that you like this and feel free to leave lots of comments.
Sundays with Chrissy Red, Green and Gold (my paper has gold snowflakes in it)
Paper Cutz Challenge Anything goes
Creative Inspirations Red, Green and Gold (my paper does have gold snowflakes in it)
Crafty Creations Christmas is Coming
Digital Tuesday Let it Snow + Digi
Well, this it it for now, but I will be back soon with a new project. I hope that you like this and feel free to leave lots of comments.


Those are awesome Christmas Cards! I love the snowman, I will have to stop in and check them out! Thanks for sharing! Happy Creating! Sara
ReplyDeletewonderful cards!! thank you for sharing them with us at craftycreations and papercutz :) shellyDT
ReplyDeleteGreat creations. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Very cute, love Christmas card with snowmen.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at DT challenge this week.
Best wishes, Sharon
Oh wowww this is so beautiful Joyce!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove how you have coloured the image and those papers goes so well with your coloring!!
Very pretty, love it! :-)
Thank you for showing my freebie in your blog :)
Inger
Darling card. I'm going to have to go check out that site. Thanks for the tip and for playing along at Paper Cutz.
ReplyDeleteHi Joynana
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx
Great cards! Who doesn't love a snowman. :) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
ReplyDeleteSuper Christmas cards.Full of festive joy!Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
ReplyDeleteLisa x
Great cards, thanks for joining us at Didi Doodle Shops Best.
ReplyDeletexx
Love these cards.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at DT this week.
Best wishes, Sharon
Joyce, these are gorgeous - I just love snowmen. The papers are wonderful and I love the added touch of the flowers - they are fantastic! It sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too; that's terrific.
ReplyDeleteSOoooo cute! I had to go snag that freebie. Thanks for sharing with PCC!
ReplyDeleteFantastic cards. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x
ReplyDeleteThose are wonderful Christmas cards! The snowman is a cutie indeed! Well done! And thanks for playing at Sundays With Crissy!!
ReplyDeleteThis cards are very pretty! So glad you joined our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best. See you next challenge?
ReplyDeleteGreetings,
Katja (DDSB-DT)
Fab cards hun, mmmmmm the dinner sounds delish,thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations.
ReplyDeleteShell xx
So cute! I adore that snowman. Thanks for joining us at Digi doodle shop's best
ReplyDeletehugs,
Julie
Wonderful Christmas cards, Thanks for playing with us at SWC!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Patricia
Beautiful cards !
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best :D Hope to see you again.
Just to mention, if I haven't done so before, that I have started a group at PCP “Fan’s of Digi Doodle Shop” and you are so very welcome to join us there :D
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/fansofdigidoodleshop
All the best to you,
Jóna, DT member at DDSB