Sunday, January 30, 2011

GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN

Good morning, I am back with another post, my 2nd in 3 days. I think that I am starting to get things in perspective. And by not spending hours and hours on the computer hopping around, I am getting more creating done. I have set aside time to visit blogs for commenting and for visiting with my different groups. I will let you know how this works out.

Now for an announcement. In a few weeks I will be having a birthday. I have not decided how I will celebrate it yet, but their will some fun involved. I will let you know my plans soon.

Here is the reason that I am here. I have made a new creation. The image is one from the Tellen's 2009 designs. Terry sent it to me last year in a goodie box along with lots of wonderful supplies. She is such a sweet heart and really looks out for her design team. I had never colored this image and only remembered that I had it while trying to organize my digis. I tend to print way to many and then never get them colored. Stick them in a bag and forget them. So this little beauty got stuck in the bag also. But, now she is found and I think that she is gorgeous. I don't know her name, she is colored with copics E30, E31, E33, BV08,BV11, G24, W5, W3, WW7. I don't do a lot of black hair, so I think I could use some practice on that. I also used the spica lavender glitter pen on her shoes. My DP papers are from Basic Grey, the Kioshi pad, the card stock is Bazzill. I used the swirls embossing folder and the diamond folder from Cuttlebug. I used my small daisy flower punch for the flowers and punched them out of some handmade papers that I had. The center of the flowers are some bling that I have picked up along the way. The little butterfly bling are from my stash.

The sketch that I used is from The Pixie Cottage and flowers are the added something. I flipped the sketch around.
So, that is it for my card and if you know me, you know that there are several challenges that I will be entering this into. I will be adding this to my art journal, but it is a design I will probably get to use in the future.

2 Sisters Challenge Blog Girls Just Want to Have Fun
Top Tip Tuesday Fabulous Flowers
Crafty Cardmaker Flowers (ends 2/7)
Cookin' it Up with Katie A recipe (Use a current sketch Challenge--The Pixie Cottage, Texture, Punch)
Kaboodle Doodle Bling it UP
Totally Gorjuss As You Like It
Stamptacular Sunday Whateva'

Well, I have come to the end of this post. I hope that you enjoyed your visit and that you will come back soon. I noticed earlier that I had lost a couple of followers and I am sorry for that. I do appreciate the people that follow me.  Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear from you.



24 comments:

  1. Awesome Card! I love that image! You did a beautiful job of coloring her! I love the flowers that you created and the bling is awesome! Have a great day! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful card, I just love the image and the bling as well. The flowers are really great, and I just LOOOOOOOOOOVE butterflies, and use them a lot for everything he he he.
    It´s a really great creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're finally showing up in Reader for me! I saw your name as a winner for something when I was reading last night... Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joynana

    Great card like your take on the sketch - thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Joynana! I LOVE the colors and that adorable image!! Thanks for Cooking it up with Katie this week!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, thanks for playing along with DDSB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card, I like the 2 different embossding folders you used. Thank you for taking the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joyce, the papers are wonderful and go so well with the sketch. The Diva is beautiful as always! I love seeing your crafts because they seem to come alive on paper - really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neat card!
    Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie and The Pixie Cottage this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is great love the papers on this,bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really lovely, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great DP colors for your cute image and I really like your flowers. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, love the image and your bg paper. And congratulations on organising your time - something I really need to do, lol. thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card! I love that color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah, you rocked the sketch! Thank you for playing in The Pixie Cottage Challenge this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just love the colours and papers.Great card.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. She looks very sassy! Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh how cute is this! Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is fresh, fun and funky! Great card.
    Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A lovely card and great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage this week!

    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  21. A fun card. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. A gorgeous card. Thanks for playing at Crafty Catz x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fun card! Great look! Thanks so much for playing Stamptacular Sunday's "Whateva" Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Too cute ! What a fab card! Thanks for joining us at sSC this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.