Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

Good morning, I hope that everyone had a fabulous Christmas. I did, I spent it with my 2 sisters and their families in Georgia and we had a wonderful time. Good food and fellowship and lots of presents. Can you believe that I got 6 Cricut cartridges. Well, some of them were my gifts from last year. Since I was unable to make it over there. So they were waiting for me this year.  On Christmas it rained and then the rain turned to snow and it actually stuck to the grass and cars and then froze up. On Sunday the temperature was freezing and the wind was blowing at about 27 miles per hour. Before I moved south, I never thought that it got that cold. Well the holidays are almost over and I glad to be back to creating. I am looking forward to a new year with lots of new opportunities. I am looking for a photography class and I am starting to train for my first 5K of the year.

If you will notice, I have added another app to my blog. It is the "TOP TEN MEMBERS" I would love it if you would sign in when you come for a visit and let me know you were here.

Ok, now for the reason that I am here. The TELLEN'S PLACE DESIGN TEAM has been on hiatis and now we are back. The DIVAS have been really busy creating and we are looking forward to a great year with lots of fun challenges. Today we would like to wish you all a  Happy New Year and we would love it if you would stop by and check us out at Tellen's Place Designs. Our first challenge will be on January 7th. Come on by and play with us. There are lots of new images at the shop and the DIVAS are all rested and ready to rock. In stead of a card, I made a scrapbook layout. I have lots of pictues to work with and I loved the images that I used from Tellen's.

Have you made any new years resolutions. Or like me have you set new goals and opportunities for yourself. My next post I will tell you a couple of my goals for the year. Now here is my project.

My images are colored with copics E00, E11, E13, E09, E15, E25, E53, G12, R24, R27, R29, W1, W3, W5, W7, Y08, spica glitter pens red and gold. This is not a really good picture. The lighting in my room was not so good when I took this. And no I did not use my new camera. The title of my page was cut with my Cricut and Jubliee cartridge and then I used stickles Christmas red on each letter. You can't see the sparkle but it is there. The bling is from my stash, when I bought it , I bought all I could get because I loved it so. Red, black and clear bling all in one place. What's not to love. The card stock is Bazzill The glitter paper behind the images is some that was in my Christmas present from my sister and is from DCWV it has different shades of gray and lots of glitter. The pack is fabulous with lots of different designs and lots of glitter. She said that she thought it would make really pretty cards. I agree with that. What would one of my post be without some challenges to go along with it.

Pixie Dust Studio Happy New Year
Oldie But a Goodie New Year (2 weeks)
Simon Says Stamp Let's Party
Digital Tuesday Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks A New Year
Bee Crafty Happy New Year
Crazy 4 Challenges Celebrate Something
Crafty Hos' Inspiration Photo


Well, I have come to the end of this post and I hope that you enjoyed your visit. Don't forget to sign in and let me know you were here if you are a follower. Please come again.


HAPPY NEW YEAR

15 comments:

  1. Awesome scrapbook page! I love the layout! You did a beautiful job! Sending wishes for a happy, healthy, and creative 2011! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! Love the party colour scheme and image! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fanastic scrapbook page! I love the colors you chose and the coloring of the images is awesome. I really like your bling too :). Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Tamie - 4 Crafty Chicks DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your LO... its very pretty :)

    Happy New Year to you :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Cards Challenge this week. Hope to see you next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce, it has been such a pleasure having you on the team. I look forward to more fabulous creations from you in 2011! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thankyou for joining us this week over at oldie but a goodie,unfortunatley you had to follow francescas sketch in order to be eligable for the prize,love your creation and hope that you join us next time
    love n hugs
    liza
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page love the colours
    and the gorgeous design.
    Thank you for joining us over at SMC.
    A very Happy New Year to you.

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for playing this week, I really love when people enter scrapbook layouts...Thanks awesome job!

    Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous page Joyce, stunning colour combinations and gorgeous image and great sparkling.

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Copic Creations,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year!! Your layout page is fantastic. I love those stamps and love how you used them on your layout. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog. I hope to see more of your beautiful creations again soon.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab use of stamped images on a layout! Love it!
    Thanks for playing at Southern Girls!
    Viv :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous layout and I LOVE all that bling and awesome image!! Thanks for playing with the Pixies this week and best wishes for the new year!
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, very cool! So glad you could join us at Copic Creations ~ hope you can stop back tomorrow! hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the LO!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Bee Crafty.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, that's a very wonderful new year card, very lovely colors and layout. Nice job,dear.

    New Year is here so let me express my happy new year greetings to you and to everyone!
    Anne Walker xoxox @
    http://messages.365greetings.com/holiday/new-year/new-year-wishes.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.