Friday, February 25, 2011

BUTTONS! BUTTONS! Lets see some Buttons

Happy Friday evening, well we have had really nice weather this week with tempertures anywhere from 65 degrees to 70. But, guess what, when the temperature goes up, the pollen starts to fly. In this area of Alabama, there is a really nasty yellow pollen that for the next month will fall on and stick to everything that it lands on.  It will play havoc with my allergies. And, yes it has started already. My way of thinking is that it is still winter time. We should not have pollen now. OH, WELL. I said this to say, it has caused me to have red irritated eyes for the last 2 weeks and finally after trying over the counter allergy drops (which my doctor says that I should not use)  I could not stand it another second so I made an appointment, got my eyes dialated and some drops that will actually work and was home by 4 pm..

This is a little late, but better late than never. Today being Friday it is time for another Tellen's Place , this week the challenge is .BUTTONS. So, show us your buttons. The DIVAS have had a busy week and have come up with some fabulous designs to share. So, stop by Tellen's and join us in another fantastic challenge. You could be a winner. The winner will get to choose 3 of Tellen's wonderful images. Please remember that there is only one entry person. After linking to the Tellen's blog the Divas will come around for a visit and leave you a comment. So come on over and play with us.


My card for this week is Pera the fairy. She will bring a little magic to your life.


She is colored with copics E00, E09, E11, E13, E51, E53, E71. Spica glitter pens chocolate and sand. The paper is Basic Grey from the Capella pad. It is the scraps left over from another recent project . But I love the papers so much, I just hate to see any of it go to waste. The punch is from Martha Stewart (one of the new square punches that can be used anywhere on the paper. I do love this design and I am trying to decide the next one to buy. I also recently bought some of the Martha Stewart glitter sets. I find that It gives a better shine than the glitter pens. The button is from my stash. The chocolate paper is embossed with the circle embossing folder from Cuttlebug. I used crystal stickles on the wings and the stamp is from a clear stamp set from Recollections. I really like how this came out. Well, that is it for this project. Sorry that it is so late. And yes I have challenges.

Simon Says Stamp  Chocolate and Cream
Delightful Challenges Use your Scraps
Crafty Creations Challenge At the Bottom of my Garden Grows "
Fussy N' Fancy Friday Embossing  and/or  Paper piecing

I hope  that you have had a good visit and I would love to here from you.


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card loving that image and your design the punched border at the side looks great thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous with that image, Joyce. I love that punch - will have to check my local craft store tomorrow to see if it is on the shelf. I hate the pollen too - when I was in Atlanta, the same thing happened and I never had a worse time with allergies. Good for you to get drops that work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and thanks for joining Creative his week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Joyce, I love your punched border its stunning :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly beautiful card! Love the new mart punch you used for it! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week! :-).Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meant Martha but spell check was not having it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation. Love the punched panel. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh This is so sweet, Joyce! Love that fairy image and all the beautiful details! Great papers for the coffee and cream colour challenge and I love the sentiment too! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is so beautiful.Thanks for joining in with our challenge of Stripes at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog!
    By entering the challenge you can enter my blog candy, just leave me a comment at:
    http://katybooscards.blogspot.com/2011/02/tilda-with-small-giftand-some-sweet.html
    Hugs. Katy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh there is so much going on and to look at, lovely details

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Creative Card Crew ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.