Sunday, April 24, 2011

I HEAR WEDDING BELLS

Wow, 2 post in one day. What is going on. Maybe we should check to see if I have a temperature. No, its not that. But, I have been really busy creating. I have orders for cards that have to be filled. This is one I did just because I had never done a wedding card before and because of the Royal Wedding, there are several challenges for weddings or here comes the bride. I kept it simple and this post will be really short. I bought the stamp at Hobby Lobby over the weekend, all stamps were 50% off and I bought a set of Stampabilities loose rubber stams also. Which included a cake and several sentiments. The bride and groom stamp is by Stampendous and is no more than line art. But, I thought it was cute.

Now, how cute is that. Although, the photo it self is not all that great. You can not see the rhinestones in the flowers and the scrolls on the sentiment. I colored the faces with E13 and the hair with E25, E37, E09. The card stocks are Bazzill and I used Cuttlebug swiss dots and swirls. And Spellbinders Label one.

Crafty Cardmakers The Royal Wedding (2 weeks)
2 Sisters Challenge blog Photo Inspiration

I pulled my colors (white and purple) from the inspiration photo
Fab N' Funky Challenge Here Comes the Bride

I think that this is it for today. I will see you again really soon. and hope that you have enjoyed your visit.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Joynana, Many thanks for taking part in our challenge at TIOT. I love your clean and fresh card, I agree the stamp is fabulous, well done if this is your first wedding card you can feel very pleased with it. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joynana, it is so beautiful))) Great job)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, the stamp is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joyce, I like the simplicity of this card; the white on white on which the embossing really stands out. The little hint of color keeps it elegant and the images are spot on! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a wonderful creation, thank you so much for sharing with us at the SFTW challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card!
    The wee couple is so sweet!
    Thanks for playing along with Crafty Cardmakers
    Hugs Melly x x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.