Good morning everyone. Before I get to my post for today, I would like to ask that you say a prayer for the town of Tuscaloosa, AL. This is where I live and on Wednesday evening a mile wide tornado touched down and wiped out a part of our city and killed many people. I am ok and my area has no damage, but I have not been to work because the lights are still out in that area and although the company property has no damage there was damage at other companies surrounding ours. It has been a very sad and traumatic time for everyone. This weekend I plan to go out and try to help with the clean up or to help those who have lost everything that they own.
My card today is another birthday card, this time for a 12 year old who is the granddaughter of a friend. The image was colored with copics E00, E11, E13, E23, E25, RV0000, RV11, RV21, RV63, spica blossom and pink glitter pens.
My card today is another birthday card, this time for a 12 year old who is the granddaughter of a friend. The image was colored with copics E00, E11, E13, E23, E25, RV0000, RV11, RV21, RV63, spica blossom and pink glitter pens.
Other products used:
The Paper Studio
Momento Ink
Momento Ink
Spellbinders Nestabilities
Magnolia (Tilda)
Bazzill
Inkadinkado stamp
Cuttlebug
Flowers, bling and buttons from stash
There are a few challenges for this card and they are as follows:
Just Magnolia Buttons, bow and bling (use one or more)
Moving Along With the Times Anything Goes
Digi Doodle Shop's Best Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew Child Play (anything that reminds you of a child at play, what better place for children playing than a birthday party)
Creative Inspirations Spring Colors; pink, yellow, green
Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Show us your layers
Cute Card Thursday Sketch or use someone elses sketch (my sketch is from Just Magnolia last week)
Well, I have come to the end of this post, and once again, please pray for the families who have lost loved ones and their homes and property.Thanks so much.



Beautiful card! Prayers sent to all of you....saw it on the news and my heart goes out to you.......hugs from MN...
ReplyDeleteOh, that's awful! Big hugs and prayers to all!
ReplyDeleteThe card is great! Love the colors and the papers!
Thanks for joining us at DDSB
Beautiful card. My heart goes out to those who lost so much and those who lost loved ones. I have a friend of a friend here in Evansville, IN, who lost a niece in the tornado in Alabama. A very sad time indeed. My prayers so out your way.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card - thanks for joining us at DDSB this week. My prayers also go out to those who have suffered or lost loved ones due to the tornado. I also saw it on the news here in the UK and cannot begin to imagine how terrifying a tornado on that scale must be. Hugs Denise xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!
ReplyDeleteHugs...
Melissa
Golly Me that must be so scary having weather like that. Thinking of you. We don't get harsh weather here in Scotland. Thank goodness. Lovely card again. Thanks for playing along on Anything Goes this week on MAWTT, Hazel xox
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love your pretty flowers. Thanks for joining in the DDSB, hope to see you again. hugs Donna x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful yet and cute card. I am sure your friend's grand daughter is going to love this card :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cabio
whata pretty card - those flowers are beautiful
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x
A beautiful card Joynana, sending lots of prayers and hugs to you and your neighbours. hugs Sharon
ReplyDeleteA fabulous card Joynana, I love the colours and design. I feel for your community and the hardships and grief that has come about because of the tornado. My prayers are with you all.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with us at MAWTT this week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox
Cute birthday card. Thank you for playing along in our "Show us Your Layers" challenge at Craft Your Passion.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colors, thanks for joining us at Creaive Inspirations this week. I hope everyone is ok after the tornado, my thoughts are with you. xxxx
ReplyDeleteHello Joyce. I am so pleased to hear that you are ok. I have been thinking of you at this time.
ReplyDeleteYour card is delightful as always, so colourful and a fabulous design. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx
Very cute, love the flowers, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
ReplyDeleteRuth x
Beautiful card, Joynana! I love the image.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs
Vanja