Good morning, recently I have been very lax about blogging and it is not because I am not creating, but because I have so much going on that it is hard to get time to sit down at the computer for any length of time. Yesterday I posted some dominoes that I have been altering for a swap over at Stampin' Dymonz (The Village). Today I have a card that was made for the card making group which I am a moderator for. Each week we make a different style card. The card I am showing today is the Crimped Envelope card. So easy and will make the perfect birthday card.
Stampin' Up envelope (white)
the flowers were recycled
Card stock from scraps
Spellbinders diecut
Memento cottage ivy ink
The leaf stamp and the sentiment is from the $1 bin at Michael's
The butterfly die cut was sent to me by Terry a long time ago
bling from stash
This card was simple to make and I will gladly make more. I have a couple of birthdays coming up soon and I am going to use this card.
There are only a couple of challenges for this card:
Stampin' Up envelope (white)
the flowers were recycled
Card stock from scraps
Spellbinders diecut
Memento cottage ivy ink
The leaf stamp and the sentiment is from the $1 bin at Michael's
The butterfly die cut was sent to me by Terry a long time ago
bling from stash
This card was simple to make and I will gladly make more. I have a couple of birthdays coming up soon and I am going to use this card.
There are only a couple of challenges for this card:
Secret Crafter Challenge Colors of Autumn
Charisma Cardz Challenge Anything Goes
Well, that is it for this post, I hope that you have enjoyed your visit. I will be back soon with more.



Lovely card
ReplyDeletethank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
Love Jan
xx
Oh wow this is one stunning gift , fabulous butterfly and flower and superb colour theme, its just perfect for our challenge this week,
ReplyDeleteThank You for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 150 Colours Of Autumn
I hope you join us again next week,
I have some new calorie free candy if you are interested
Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x.
SCSC DT
Fabulous project.
ReplyDeleteLove the colours.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx
welcome to my little world of blog land, and thank you for entering my candy, good luck in the draw
ReplyDeleteHugs Kate xx
Hi Joynana,
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great design & I love the sentiment inside. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx
Thisd is lovely, never tried one of these...yet!
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked this weeks freebie.
(Lyn)