Thursday, November 24, 2011

LET IT SNOW

Happy Thanksgiving, I just wanted to stop by for a short post and then it is off to breakfast and then to start dinner. Got to get an early start.

Another Christmas card. It is definitely that time of year. This is a pop of card. It was embossed with the cuttlebug snowflake folder and then I rubbed brick red distress ink over it. Add santa and a ho ho ho which I typed on the computer. Then I was ready to go. The bling and the santa are both dollar stamps from Michaels. The red card stock is bazzill.

4 Crafty Chicks Snowflakes
C.R.A.F.T Challenge Unusal Christmas
Crafty Catz Challenge Snowflakes
ABC DT Challenge  Christmas Card Challenge
Well, that is it for now and it is on to the stuffing and cornish hens. No plain old turkey for me. Have a wonderful day everyone.

15 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Hope that you enjoyed your breakfast and now are on to get ready for the big dinner!
    This is an adorable card. I just love the pop up cards. They are just so much fun!
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's ANYTHING GOES challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design, love the embossed snowflakes in red too. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pop-up design - and the embossing looks fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Original project!Simple and clean Style. Work of interesting embossing. A card completed for Christmas. Congratulations!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card thanks for joining Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Joynana :) Love the embossed snowflakes.

    Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you used the snowflake embossing folder and the way you sponged over top of it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word what an adorable creation the I love the design and layout and fabulous colour theme too...

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Snowflakes Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

    Have a lovely day,
    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, the embossing looks so nice and the sponging too.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely project, thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Joyce...I think to pretend that Cornish hens are just teeny tiny turkeys! Hope your Thanksgiving dinner was deeeeeelish!! Your card is so cute! I have't made a pop-up card in a while! I forgot hos much I love them!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love the snowflakes embossing folder on your card...great job on our snowflakes challenge! 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card - the inked embossing is gorgeous.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, love your embossing. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute card! Love the pop up Santa!
    Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.