Good evening, I have spent the day crafting. I have never before played along with Tim Holtz, but decided to give it a shot. So, today I have finished all 3 of the tags that he has done so far. I did not have a lot of the products that he did, so I have improvised on a lot of things
Tag 1.
For this tag I colored the #8 tag with Tim Holtz distress ink denim and then embossed with the cuttlebug snowflake folder, I rubbed the folder with versamark ink and then ran it through the cuttlebug. Added embossing powder and used the heat gun after rubbing some of the powder off of the snowflakes.The word joy was cut on my cricut from the joys of Christmas cartridge using the image and shadow, and then used diamond dust stickles to make it glitter. The ribbon is from my stash and was colored with the denim ink. the pearls are Tim Holtz. the silver pearls are from my stash. the bannner was cut from The Paper Studio's music paper. The leaves are from a $1 stamp and the silver were taken off of some Christmas decorations and instead of pinecones, I used brown Recollections roses.
Tag 2 was made using a #8 tag and the music paper is from the Paper Studio. The twine from my stash as are the red pearls. the reindeer was cut from the Joys of Christmas cricut cartridge and coin is Tim Holtz. The holly was stamped with a $1 stamp from Michaels. Merry Christmas stamp is Recollections and was heat embossed using inkadinkado embossing powder. The brads are from my stash. the snowflake was left over from another project.
Tag 3 was stamped with different stamps from my stash and the red ribbon, twine is from my stash. The little angel came off my small tree. Tim used a bell, but I did not have one. the red pearls are from my stash and the stamp is $1 from Michaels.
These are my versions of Tim's tags. Can't wait to see what he does tomorrow.
Tag 1.
For this tag I colored the #8 tag with Tim Holtz distress ink denim and then embossed with the cuttlebug snowflake folder, I rubbed the folder with versamark ink and then ran it through the cuttlebug. Added embossing powder and used the heat gun after rubbing some of the powder off of the snowflakes.The word joy was cut on my cricut from the joys of Christmas cartridge using the image and shadow, and then used diamond dust stickles to make it glitter. The ribbon is from my stash and was colored with the denim ink. the pearls are Tim Holtz. the silver pearls are from my stash. the bannner was cut from The Paper Studio's music paper. The leaves are from a $1 stamp and the silver were taken off of some Christmas decorations and instead of pinecones, I used brown Recollections roses.
Tag 2 was made using a #8 tag and the music paper is from the Paper Studio. The twine from my stash as are the red pearls. the reindeer was cut from the Joys of Christmas cricut cartridge and coin is Tim Holtz. The holly was stamped with a $1 stamp from Michaels. Merry Christmas stamp is Recollections and was heat embossed using inkadinkado embossing powder. The brads are from my stash. the snowflake was left over from another project.
Tag 3 was stamped with different stamps from my stash and the red ribbon, twine is from my stash. The little angel came off my small tree. Tim used a bell, but I did not have one. the red pearls are from my stash and the stamp is $1 from Michaels.
These are my versions of Tim's tags. Can't wait to see what he does tomorrow.
Challenges:
Raise the Bar It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas (DT)
Crafty Catz challenge Colors of Christmas/sparkle
Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday Go Green
PaperPlay Challenges Tags and Wrap
Southern Girls Challenge Ribbon Madness
Fab N' Funky Challenges Anything Goes
Cooking it up with Katie Anything Goes (5 weeks)
PaperPlay Challenges Tags and Wrap
Southern Girls Challenge Ribbon Madness
Fab N' Funky Challenges Anything Goes
Cooking it up with Katie Anything Goes (5 weeks)




Love how your tags are coming out! I am having fun using what I have and making them my "own".. Great fun! Happy holidays!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous creation, so glad you joined in with our CRAFTY CATZ challenge this week, x carol
ReplyDeleteTerrific tags, Joynana! Love the details you added. Thanks for playing in the Anything Goes challenge at Cooking It Up with Katie this time, and remember, you can enter a total of 3 times this month. Merry Christmas
ReplyDeleteNanaConnie DT Chef
Gorgeous tags...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
ReplyDeleteWendy x
Fab card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week. xxx
ReplyDeleteJoynana your tags are all beautiful, fab take on Tim's.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Paper Play for our "Christmas tags & wrapping" challenge & at Simon Says Stamp for our anything goes challenge
hugs Mandy xx