Saturday, December 10, 2011

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS #4

Good morning bloggers, time is quickly running out for Christmas preparation. Only two more weeks to finish all of your shopping and decorating. I do love Christmas. I have been playing along with Tim Holtz and his 12 days of Christmas. Although, I am only up to #4. I hope to finish them all by the end of the year. Mostly, because I love trying the new techniques even though I don't have all of the products that he uses. I just emprovise with the things that I do have.

 I used the #8 tag, and sail boat blue (andirondack alcohol ink) along with the silver fixative to get the color of the tag. I then stamped snowflakes with a recollection stamp using versamark ink and heat embossed. The snowman was cut from the Joys of the Season cricut cartridge and I used crackle accents to get the cracked look. I colored it with the same inks as the tags. The clear charm is Tim Holtz, the button is from my stash and the #25 is a chipboard letter set. The ribbons are from my stash. I did not have any white tulle (which is what Tim used). The pearls are Tim Holtz as is the wishes coin. The snowflake is cut with a Martha Stewart punch. Well, that is my tag, now on to #5.

The Pink Elephant Snowflakes and Sparkle
Incy Wincy Designs Non Traditional Christmas colors
Paper Playtime Make a cricut project with button
Top Tip Tuesday Let it Snow
Ladybug Crafts Ink Snowflakes and Sparkle
Tuesday Throwdown Celebrate the Season
ABC Christmas Challenge Anything Christmas
Creative Belli Blog Winter and Christmas
Creative Inspirations Snow Much Fun
Simon says Stamp Anything Christmas
Cute Card Thursday Anything Goes
Moving Along with the Times Last Minute Christmas

Well, that is it for now, I can't believe that so many of my favorite blogs have challenges that fit my little tag. Hope that you have enjoyed your visit. I will be back with more really soon.




21 comments:

  1. Oh I just love this one hun, and it´s even blue my faavoritcolor too,so couldn´t be much better he he.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag and good luck in doing your Tim Holtz challenge. Thanks for joining us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag! I really like the way that crackle looks and the colors of the tag. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is brilliant, I love nit, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colours! lovely snowman tag! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this time, I hope you can come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is lovely Joyce. Rivals Tims in my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a gorgeous tag -Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for Last Minute Christmas
    Good luck
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful - love the texture.

    Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our 'Let it Snow' Challenge.
    Don't forget if you link a Top Tip you could win our Top Tipper prize too! See TTT for how.

    Hope to see you again next week :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, love the embossed snowflakes. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh this is one very adorable creation I love the image and the design & layout and the colour theme its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Anything Goes Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

    Have a lovely day,
    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what beautiful embossed snowflakes. So much gorgeous detail. Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge this week.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty! Thanks so much for joining in at Paper Play this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your fabulous tag.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a beautiful, sparkly tag! So pretty! Thanks so much for playing with us in the Belli Challenge! Please stop by and play with us again! Our next challenge is "Christmas Cards" on the 21st! One last card before that big day!
    Merry Christmas!
    Darsie
    Belli Challenge DT Coordinator & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous tag love the ice blue colour. Thanks for playing along at Cardmadfairy this time.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow what a gorgeous tag! thanks for playing with us at the Belli challenge. Hope to see you next challenge

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful tag! Lovely details, Really pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant. Hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Joynana: Your tag is so beautiful! Glad you visited us at Simply Create Too and entered our Embossing Challenge. Hope you get to enter our upcoming challenges, too!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all your techniques on this! Thanks for joining us at Cardmad Fairy this week...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.