Sunday, December 18, 2011

LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS

Good morning everyone, only a few more days until Christmas and I thought that I would share another of the cards that I made this season. This is from a set of cards that I made for my sister. She loved the card that I made for her last year and asked me to make her a set that she could send out this year. She loves purple and this is what I came up with. I kept the layers light for mailing purposes. this card was embossed with the cuttlebug snowflakes folder and then I used Tim Holtz dusty concord distressed ink to rub over the snowflakes. The purple cardstock is bazzill and the stamp is from a set of Penny Black stamps and it was heat embossed with inkadinkado embossing powder, purple.. The ribbon is from my stash. This card was so easy and simple that I made several sets using different embossing folders and colors.





Digital Tuesday Challenge Winter wonderland (snowflakes=winter) 3 weeks
ABC Christmas challenge Yipee its almost Christmas
The Sisterhood of Crafters Christmas (celebrate the holidays)
Charisma Cardz Challenge Last minute Christmas makes
4 Crafty Chicks Christmas
Crafty Purple Frog Challenge Baby its cold outside (snowflakes=cold)

Well, that is it for now. I will see you all again soon. Have a very Merry Christmas. I have had a wonderful year and have some surprises and changes in store for next year. Thanks for stopping by.





8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful and CAS too! Great job Joynana! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘CHRISTMAS’ challenge and please come back again soon!

    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Thank you for joining us this week at
    Charisma Cardz
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely CAS card, beautiful. Thanks for joining our Y for Yippee challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time and good luck. Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful CAS card Joyana. I love this embossingfolder here, it´s awesome.
    Have a great christmas with friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorjuss card, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful - love the CAS look!
    Thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!
    kaos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the way the TH Distress ink turned out. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect cards for mailing. I think I may just have to CASE this =) Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with the Sisterhood of Crafters Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.