Monday, December 26, 2011

TIM HOLTZ 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS continues

Hi all, I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas/holiday celebration. I did and on my down time I got to do some crafting. I was able to complete two more tags similar to Tims in the 12 tags of Christmas. I completed #s 5 and 6. Since I don't have all of the products that Tim used, I improvised and made them my own.

For #5, I used the Sizzix embossing folder Christmas words. I rub versamark on the top part of the folder and then ran it through my cuttlebug.  I then sprinkled the tag with white embossing powder and used my heat gun. After which I rubbed the tag with brick red distress ink. the wreath was cut with my cricut and pearls and stickles was added to decorate. The ribbon is from Michaels.


#6 was embossed with one of the cuttlebug art deco embossing folders and then each section was rubbed with a different distress ink. the music section is just a scrap of paper left over from another project.  The sentiment is also left over from another project. the wreath was cut on the cricut from the Joys of the season cartridge. All ribbon is from my stash. Well that is it for now. I am working on #7 and hope to finish them off eventually.  I have had a wonderful time making these tags and next year I will use them on the gifts that I give to friends and family.


Well, for now this is it. I will be back later with an annoucement of what the new year holds for me.


9 comments:

  1. Hi Joynnana,

    Beautiful tags. Graphic effect very successful. Congratulations and good luck !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags - gorgeous details.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joynnana, love your tags, background work is fantastic!

    Thank you for sharing it with us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

    A big hug, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great tags!

    I hope that you had a lovely Christmas and that you have a happy healthy & crafty new year!

    Mrs Wonka (Zoe ) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Xmas this is gorgeous thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge at this special time of the year
    Kate Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tags, love the embossing. Thanks for playing with Charisma. Merry Christmas.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joyce! It has been a wonderful time at Tellen's Place and we were never more happy to have you on our team as you are an awesome crafter and special lady! Have a very Happy and blessed New Year! Looking forward to getting a chance to meeting you (when the weather permits) so that we all can have scrapping fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome tags - so inspirational! :)

    Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week, and Happy New Year!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.