Saturday, February 4, 2012

2 SISTERS COLOR CHALLENGE

"This card was a winner at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Blog"

Good morning and happy Saturday, it is time for another 2 Sisters Challenge and this week it is a color challenge - RED - WHITE - PINK. The sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps. They have furnished us with some lovely images and the one that I have used is (Floppy Latte Design ~ Tulips).

I thought that this image deserved to be the focus of the card so I kept the design simple and uncluttered. It makes a perfect Valentine card. I colored the image with Copics R81, R83, R85, YG03, YG05, YG06. The papers are from my scrap file, I used to Spellbinders die cuts and the bling is from my stash. I embossed the background with the Cuttlebug hearts embossing folder. Don't forget to stop by the Stitchy Bear Digital store.

So now it is time for you to join us in another fun challenge at 2 Sisters Challenge blog. And don't forget to drop by the blogs of the members of the team. They are a great bunch of ladies and there is lots of talent there. They would love to hear from you. I do have just a few challenges that I am going to enter. Now are you really surprised at that news?

Crafty Ann's Challenge Love is in the Air
Phindy's Place Challenge Inspiration Photo
Moving Along with The Times Have a Heart
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Color Combo
Little Red Wagon Valentine's day/love
Creative Belli Blog Hearts/Valentine
The Pixie Cottage Challenge Clean and Simple

I hope that you have had a good visit and that you will return soon. Since I will soon be having a birthday. The day after Valentine's Day. I will be posting some birthday blog candy very soon. It will run until the end of the month. Have a great day and I hope that you get lots of crafting done. I will be joining my Scrapbook group in a couple of hours for a full day of crafting....





17 comments:

  1. Joynana: Your card is so beautiful--love your tulips! Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create Too for our "Red Hot Challenge" #6.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. challenge this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Joynana and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, those tulips are super. Thanks for playing along on our Have a Heart Challenge this week on MAWTT, Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tulips
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I like the embossing,Thanks for joining in with us at Cardmadfairy Digi days.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I really like the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Joynana, thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! I love the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at the Creative Belli challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Joyce, how are you doing.
    Your card is so pretty and I just love tulips, there is something very calming about them. The look gorgeous on that embossed Heart background, so sweet.
    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
    Love Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3. Happy New Year!

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello..This is beautiful,thanks for joining our "colour challenge"at CRAFT x Carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card and such a lovely image.
    Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card Joynana!! I really like the tulips ;) Thanks for sharing with us at The Pixie Cottage this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Card, Joynana! I love the Image you used! Thanks for playing with us at The Pixie Cottage!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely card!
    Thank you for joining us this week for Phindy's challenge. Join us, again tomorrow-you'll like the new challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful, love that image! Thanks for joining us at Phindys Place this week...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.