Wow, it is Wednesday and over at the Stamping Ground it is time for another WOYWW. And I must say I have been busy. I finished off the mini album that I was working on and you can see the full photos in the post before this one. I am now working on a number of cards that I need to get done.
You can see the album in the left corner of the desk. Did I tell you I also bought a couple of smash albums, So, I also have things on the desk that needs to go into it. Have a great day, I will be visiting as many of you as I can get to in the next week.
I have blog candy so if you are interested in joining in, Just click on the photo that is on my side bar. I just recently had a birthday and this was my way of sharing the celebration. Hope to see you there.
You can see the album in the left corner of the desk. Did I tell you I also bought a couple of smash albums, So, I also have things on the desk that needs to go into it. Have a great day, I will be visiting as many of you as I can get to in the next week.
I have blog candy so if you are interested in joining in, Just click on the photo that is on my side bar. I just recently had a birthday and this was my way of sharing the celebration. Hope to see you there.

oh Joynana!! fabulous things going on in your crafty space, and I did tell you WOYWW was addictive!! It's a great way of seeing what's out there and what can be done!! Happy belated birthday, hope you received few crafty things!!
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW
((Lyn))
Smashing Desk! Happy Belated Birthday too! Guess what I love .... I love the color of your walls, what would it be? Looks like maybe periwinkle, or a blue. I need to paint! Badly! Seriously I love your desk, full of activity.... off to check out your mini album.
ReplyDeleteLovely busy desk
ReplyDeleteHappy wednesday!
Hugs marleen #60.
Lots of crafty fun going on at your desk this week!! Happy belated birthday to you, I bought a couple of smash books but I have'nt got round to doing anything with them yet!!Have a fun week, Hugs May x x x x
ReplyDeleteI love to see your desk hun, it makes me feel much better, that I´m not the only one, who´s always having several projects going on onthere he he he. It just looks so cosy and awesome when you can see people have such a joyful space, and yours look so great hun.
ReplyDeleteyour Desk looks like mine. I love it. I can't find my scissors, I am looking lol. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)
ReplyDeleteLots of busy crafting going on in your workspace - thanks for the peep (Hazel, WOYWW #5) x
ReplyDeleteYour envelope album is marvellous, and look at it just sitting on your weak to be admired a while, lovely. Great idea, and Imlove the binding, very clever. I like the colours you're using for the sketch. Reminds me that March is a busy birthday month for me, must get cracking!
ReplyDeleteA super space to work and be creative and what a beautiful name you have! Belated birthday wishes too! Debbie #89
ReplyDeleteLots of fab stuff going on. Happy Thursday to you, hope you enjoy this week's snoop around the oh so creative spaces & take care. Zo xx 83
ReplyDeleteSuper, creative busy desk! I love your mini album in your previous post too.
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday wishes xx
Thanks for coming to see my desk already :)
Sherry - WOYWW #6
like the envelope album have a great week.
ReplyDeleteGreat desk! Lots of crafty yumminess going on! I haven't tried smashing yet, I want to attempt to make my own book instead of purchasing one but haven't gotten to it yet. I'll probably end up buying one in the end :p Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletehappy belated birthday,your envelope album is fab,great busy desk,x
ReplyDeleteI hope it was good! Love your desk and all the goodies on it. You are keeping busy. Good to see you like WOYWW enough to come back!
ReplyDeleteLove JoZarty x
Lovely busy and creative craft space :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx
Super dress form at the back!
ReplyDeleteWhats a smash album? sounds interesting
ReplyDeleteBridget #15
You have lots to keep you busy till next week. Off to check out your older post and see the finished project.
ReplyDeleteI love the orange paper on your desk! I really want a smash album, but just haven't managed to pick one up yet!
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to reply, a bad cold had me down, but I wanted to get around and say hi before tomorrow's WOYWW!