Good morning all, I am running just a little late this morning. I found it hard to get out of the bed . Wish I was still there. But, I have work to do. So lets get to it. Todays challenge at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog is 'SPOTS AND DOTS. And we would love for you to join us this week. I picked this image because I thought that it would look so good in wonderful spring colors. I am so ready for some nice sensible weather that makes since for this time of year.
My card today is a birthday card and the cute little image is from our sponsor MELJEN'S DESIGN
The image is called Tutu Sweet and she is colored with copics E11, E000, E13, E51, G21, R00, RV21,M RV81, RV83, YR02 and spica glitter pens peach, orange and pink. The background paper is vellum Making Memories and I love the sheer look it gives. The DP is My Minds Eye HOme collection. These are the scraps left from a project I did last week. I used the Spellbinders inverted scalloped circle and one o the fancy tags twice and then layered. The stars with the bling is from a pack of birthday embellishments that I just picked up from Target out of their clearance shelf. Cost 88 cents. The bling is part of the embellishment. Well, that is it for my card this week. Please be sure to stop by 2 Sisters and join us for our challenge this week, it is going to be lots of fun. and don't forget to stop by and visit with the other members of our team. You can reach their blogs from list on my side bar. I know that they would really love to have a comment from you. Now you know that I have a few challenges that I have got to enter this cute little card into.
My card today is a birthday card and the cute little image is from our sponsor MELJEN'S DESIGN
The image is called Tutu Sweet and she is colored with copics E11, E000, E13, E51, G21, R00, RV21,M RV81, RV83, YR02 and spica glitter pens peach, orange and pink. The background paper is vellum Making Memories and I love the sheer look it gives. The DP is My Minds Eye HOme collection. These are the scraps left from a project I did last week. I used the Spellbinders inverted scalloped circle and one o the fancy tags twice and then layered. The stars with the bling is from a pack of birthday embellishments that I just picked up from Target out of their clearance shelf. Cost 88 cents. The bling is part of the embellishment. Well, that is it for my card this week. Please be sure to stop by 2 Sisters and join us for our challenge this week, it is going to be lots of fun. and don't forget to stop by and visit with the other members of our team. You can reach their blogs from list on my side bar. I know that they would really love to have a comment from you. Now you know that I have a few challenges that I have got to enter this cute little card into.
Simply Create Too It's Spring
Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge Use a Sentiment
Phindy's Friday Challenge Spring has Sprung
Crafty Ann's Challenge Spring into Spring



Hi Joynana,
ReplyDeleteHow Beautiful this is. I am so thrilled you came over and joined this weeks challenge at Tammy Scrapin Corner. We will have a winner tomorrow so check back. The new Challenge will be posted Monday.
I love this pink!!
Hugs Tammy
Beautiful card Joynana, loving your zingy spring colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time. Carol DT x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Joynana, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
ReplyDeleteAnn x
what a sweet card ,love the image and the pretty pink
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us at the cardmadfairys digi days challenge
tracey x
Hey Joyanna, thanks so much for dropping by my blog and for the nice comment. Made my day. :-)
ReplyDeleteJoynana: wonderful Spring card--love Meljen's art. Thank you for entering Simply Create Too's Challenge #9--"It's Spring???"
ReplyDeleteDiane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/
This is adorable! A great birthday card with such a spring feel! Thanks so much for joining us at Phindy's Place!
ReplyDeleteGreat card - she is adorable! Loving your sentiment font too. Thanks so much for joining us at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days, Sheila:)X
ReplyDelete