Well it is Saturday again, and what a week it has been. This has been the first chance I have had all week for any computer time. And no time at all for crafting. It is really a good thing that I got my card made early. Well, this week at 2 Sisters Challenge blog the challenge is make it girly. And you know that I love all things girly.
This week we have two sponsors and one is Kenny K, his images are very distinctive and I do love them. And the other is
Who also has some really gorgeous images. You can't go wrong with either company. Stop by and check them out.
My image today is called Movie Star, and the card I made is a going away card. One of the ladies that I work with is moving to Texas and this image sort of reminded me of her. It was colored with copics E53, E00, E02, E11, E23, Y21, YR21, YR26, YR14 and I used spica glitter pen orange. The paper is bazzill and the sentiment is a stamp from Michaels. The car is colored with copics also N2, N4, N6 glossy accents, I will have to come back with the artist for this image. I forgot to write it down. It is a digi though. The bling is all from my stash.
Who also has some really gorgeous images. You can't go wrong with either company. Stop by and check them out.
My image today is called Movie Star, and the card I made is a going away card. One of the ladies that I work with is moving to Texas and this image sort of reminded me of her. It was colored with copics E53, E00, E02, E11, E23, Y21, YR21, YR26, YR14 and I used spica glitter pen orange. The paper is bazzill and the sentiment is a stamp from Michaels. The car is colored with copics also N2, N4, N6 glossy accents, I will have to come back with the artist for this image. I forgot to write it down. It is a digi though. The bling is all from my stash.
Simply Create Too Mother's Day or feminine
Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge Clean and Simple (I think that my card qualifys)
Top Tip Tuesday Clean and Simple




I love your card and these great images from kenny K. You sure trasted it well and made it look it´s best, love it.
ReplyDeleteHope you´re having a wonderful Mothers day today.
SOOOOOOO true and how awesome your card to display this wonderful sentiment. Adorable work. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
Have a great one!
Lisa xx
hi hun
ReplyDeletemany thanks for joining as at Cardmadfiary's digi days in our clean and simple theme, we hope to see you again soon,
hugs sandra dt
Joynana: Your entry is adorable! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too for our Challenge #13 - Mother's Day [or Feminine] Challenge.
ReplyDeleteDiane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/
I love this sentiment! That car in the background is just perfect for this super cool chick!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday.
Hugs;
Janette
PS; I have candy up on my blog if you would like to take a look:0)
lajanete.blogspot.com
Love the orange! Thanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday with our clean and simple challenge! Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
ReplyDelete