Good morning all, it is that time again. What time is it you ask? It is time for another WHAT'S ON YOUR WORKDESK WEDNESDAY. A to time for the largest blog hop in the world. A time to show what you are working on at the moment and it is addictive. It was started by the wonderful Julia Dunnit at the Stamping Ground. I am going to keep this short because it will be time to head out to work soon. I was not able to make it last week and it was the first time that I have missed since I started being a part of this. So lets get to my desk.
Well, here it is up close. After I finished making my sisters mini album, I took it to work to mail if off to her (it was a little late for her birthday). And several of the people that I work with got a look at it and decided that they had to have one. So that is what all of the papers are for. I have a couple more minis in the works that I will be getting paid for. How much fun is that? You can see my Kindle fire resting on the desk getting charged back up. And in the right corner are some of the new Tim Holtz word stickers.
This is a larger view of my desk, there is my smash book and acessories waiting for me to work on some new pages. Well, that is it for now. Stop by the Stamping Ground and join us this week. You will enjoy it.
Well, here it is up close. After I finished making my sisters mini album, I took it to work to mail if off to her (it was a little late for her birthday). And several of the people that I work with got a look at it and decided that they had to have one. So that is what all of the papers are for. I have a couple more minis in the works that I will be getting paid for. How much fun is that? You can see my Kindle fire resting on the desk getting charged back up. And in the right corner are some of the new Tim Holtz word stickers.
This is a larger view of my desk, there is my smash book and acessories waiting for me to work on some new pages. Well, that is it for now. Stop by the Stamping Ground and join us this week. You will enjoy it.



Now that the British are tuckered out, the US wakes up. I am right after you. lol You have a joyful desk, especially love the piece with all of the stamps. Happy WOYWW!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations for earning money for playing, :)! Way cool. #100
ReplyDeleteLove the papers on your desk - the colours are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHave a good week
Your desk looks very blue this week, no wonder every one else wanted one, those papers are lovely! Thank you for popping over and send me your email if you'd like the freebie. Thanks for my snoop! HappY WoYww!
ReplyDelete((Lyn)) #47....I think
How wonderful to earn money from your work, especially if you can use it to buy more pretty papers and stash, lol!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Brenda 110
what a fun, creative desk! and there's nothing better than being paid for what you love doing!!
ReplyDeletehave a great week :)
no. 37
This is fantastic love your desk
ReplyDeleteLots to snoop here. Have fun with the book making for your colleagues. x Jo
ReplyDeleteThe papers for the mini are so pretty. Congrats to getting paid for it. #130
ReplyDeleteBusy deak - lovely stash.
ReplyDelete#101
Your desk looks fabulously creative - and such scrummy papers! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. Ali #77
I'm v late! great that you've got paid reasons to make a couple more minis , and I'm not surprised. Fab papers at the ready. I have the TH book of word stickers..loving them.
ReplyDeleteHey you have a lot going on your desk, love your e-reader it's the same as mine LOL Missed you last week.
ReplyDeleteEliza #19