Saturday, June 30, 2012

TAG YOU'RE IT

Well, I am back with a second post for today. The temperature here is extreme (over 100 degrees) and it has been like that for the last week and will head into next week with more of the same. I went out early to take care of some errands and I plan to spend the rest of the day inside playing with my paper and pens. There are lots of projects in different stages of completion and I hope to actually finish a couple of them.


This is one of several tags that I have made and I am going to use this one in one of my travel journals. This whole thing is mostly scraps and things left over from other projects. The flowers are some old primas that I took off of another project. The butterfly was leftover from a scrapbook page that I did last year. The bling is from my stash and the ribbon are pieces left from another project. The butterfly was colored with copics B21, B00, BO2, The pinks I don't remember the numbers. The stamp is one I bought on clearance. Well, thats it. I am off to do some more crafting.

Creative Belli Blog Anything but a card
Divas by Design Tag You're it
Charisma Cardz Anything Goes
Allsorts  In Bloom
Crazy 4 Challenges Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs Anything Goes




12 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag - love the flower and the gorgeous butterfly.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful tag lovely flower and fab colour....

    Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create challenge this week! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beautiful tag here, and some gorgeous colors. I really like it a lot.Awesome work again hun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely tag! A travel journal...interesting. You used your scraps well! Thank you much for entering ATC's and Cards with Attitude Challenge. If you haven't done so, please enter our sister challenge, Fat Pages, with your project also. The link is on our ATC challenge page and on my blog also. Hoping to see more of your work!
    Manderly
    xxxooo
    http://manderlylynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Great idea using it for your travel journal!
    Thanks for joining us at Love to Create Challenge blog this week!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Love to Create Challenge! We Really Appreciate your Support & your Creativity! Please Come Back & Play with us again really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag , beautiful flower and butterfly , perfect ! thank you for joining us at Fat Pages and ATC's with attitude challenge this fortnight . Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure if my last comment posted so just in case thank you so much for sharing your 'Blooms' with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful especially your gorgeous butterfly. Thanks for joining us at ATCs/Cards with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Tag. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz Challenges

    Kate xxx
    Charisma Cardz DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab tag I love the colours and the butterfly is great;)

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts and joining in our 'In Bloom' theme this week...

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. How delicate and beautiful this is! Wonderful!
    xxx, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.