Tuesday, June 19, 2012

WOYWW #159

Welcome, it is almost Wednesday and time for another What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday, sponsored by the Stamping Ground and our lovely hostess Julia. If you are wondering what it is about stop by and check it out. It is a bunch of talented crafters and artist from around the world dropping in on as many blogs as they can get to in a week just to see what is being worked on. It is a time to nosey and not upset anyone while doing it. It is fun and addictive. I can not get enough of it.

So here is what is on my desk this week. I have received some of the ATC's from the 3rd anniversary swap and I want to show them off here:

From left to right on the top: Lyn (Spyder's Corner) gorgeous and I love the card.  Next is from Jackie Sweeny (Love those shoes and the sentiment is just perfect) I will be borrowing this idea. Love shoes. from the bottom left is from Belinda F. It is so serene. Love the sentiment. And from Helen Allen (very patriotic and I can use the goodies on a 4th of july project that I am planning (patriotic for my country too.). Ladies Thank you all for swapping with me. I really enjoyed it and I got so much gorgeous artwork. And so much international mail.

So, I also worked on my smash book this week and there are a couple of pages that I finished.

I had this page layed out last week, but I finished it with lots of journalling  and photos. I have more receipts somewhere, will add them later.

This one is about the University of Alabama Gynastics Team. They are National Champions and I love going to meets to watch them compete. Every time I have ever gone to see them, they won. I had all of the tickets and things in a box and decided to add them to my smash book. I think next season I am going to get season tickets. (they are really reasonably priced. So that is it for my desk. Stop on by and say hello to Julia and check out some of the desk. You might like it.

By the way, I have blog candy and would love for you all to join in.

46 comments:

  1. How impressive. Love those shoes, too. But most of all, I like those scrap/smash book layouts. Which made me think. I'm missing the Finals in basketball. Best get to watching the game, because the season is nearly over. Have a great WoYWW from # 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nipped in here to grab your link as I haven't done it yet, it's about 2.30 in the morning here so I might wait til the 'real' morning to add your link to your lovely ATC, it's brilliant, love it! Your journal is amazing too. Thank you for my snoop, have a great week. HaPpY WoYwW!
    (((Lyn))) #20

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some great artwork on your desk. And I really like your Smash book pages; especially the one about the coffee. dani22

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice showing of ATC's, and your smash journal looks amazing!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love everything on your desk! How exciting to receive ATCs in the mail. Mine hasn't come yet! And your smash book is a chockfull of goodies! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your smash journal, so much work in them. The ATC's are gorgeous, you're very lucky.
    Have a great week.
    Von #28

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely ATC's! Your Smash book is awesome! I love what you've done with it. Valerie #36

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful ATC's hasn't it been lovely to get mail from all over the world. Your smash journal is fab.
    Sandra @32

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now thats something i keep meaning to get is a smash book. yours is fab . Lovely atc's you've recieved from some talented people. Happy Crafting jill #52

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome ATC and I love your Smash book pages. Thanks for sharing it! Vickie #23

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are doing up a great smash book. Oh, the ATC's look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great ATCs you got and how nice that you got so much done on your smash book! great pages and it seems you are that team's lucky charm!
    happy WOYWW!
    blessings and hugs from #15
    peggy aplSEEDS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your ATC's, and your smash book too. Helen, 33

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome Smash pages!! I love my Smashbooks!! There's a group on Facebook called Smash*aholics that gives all kinds of inspiration and ideas. I just love it!

    To answer your question, I love love love my Gypsy. I've had it for 7 or 8 months now, and once I got used to it, I hardly ever cut without it. I love the fact that you can drag things on the mat to position them where you want them (so you can cut multiple colors of paper at once) and I also adore the welding feature...I use it all the time! If you watch out for an online sale, you can usually pick one up for under $100 with lots of goodies, as a package. I don't think I would use my Cricut nearly as often without it!

    Amy E. #17
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your journalling is awesome, thanks for sharing
    Sophie no.93

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your smashbook is superb - you are so talented and creative thanks for the opportunity of having a peep at your workspace - trying to make a few visits early this week! Hazel, WOYWW #87 x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your smash book!
    Laura 94

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your Smash book is amazing. I'm almost inspired to have a go myself!

    cheers, rachel #19

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome smash book!

    Happy WOYWW

    Zoe #57

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow what a fab smash book - I'm inspired! Really MUST get going on mine... happy WOYWW. Annie :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Joynana, thanks for visiting me - I too had an ATC from Helene, the bits she sent were lovely!! Great smashbook. HAppy WOYWW Cindy #9

    ReplyDelete
  22. First of all ATG's - pink one has narrower tape in than the gold one.
    To your desk now - lovely atc's you received and how nice that yu can use the red, white and blue that Helen sent you.
    Love your Smash book - never fancied doing one of those but now I have seen yours I see that I probably need to.
    Thanks for sharing - Hugs, Neet #21 xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm so glad your ATC arrived ok, sorry it was a wee bit late (story of my life just now) lol

    ADORE that smash book though, must have a go at one of those because It's something I haven't tried yet. i have loads of bits and pieces lying around from trips and journeys I've done in the past so this is agreat way to 'store' them!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Goodie! More ATCs to see. Love the smash book too. Mine is still looking way to pristine. I think I need to SMASH a few more things in it :)

    Your comment re: digi stamps. I just ordered some this AM funnily enough, but then as soon as I did I immediately worried about the ink in my new printer and if it would work with the Copics. Oh dear. I guess I'll find out..... :)

    Mary Anne (4)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous journal and atcs.

    #101

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful journal! Thanks for sharing!
    Glenda 101

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great post to see all your lovely art gifts and your fab pages.
    Love joZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely to say all your fab atc's Joy and I really like your journal book too. I couldn't cope with this heat if it was constant in the summer like it is in your part of the US, way too hot for me as I like to be outside and I can't do that after work right now!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your smash pages are brilliant ...so full of things that are important to you ...and bring you pleasure....and makes the observer want to look.#9

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fab ATCs - its been great seeing other folks work for real instead of photos hasn't it. x Jo #84

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like what you are doing in your smash journal, very creative,

    thanks for stopping by my desk,

    dx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fab ATC's... love the smash book.. fabulous work!! Hugs May x x x#62

    ReplyDelete
  33. Some fine atcs, and those pages are wonderful. I've been saving stuff to "smash," but haven't actually started yet!

    I didn't have much to show this week, so did WOYWW--The Daughter Edition!

    :)trisha
    #143

    ReplyDelete
  34. I don't know much about smash books but it looks like a fab way to actually use all the little bits and pieces we save from our lives. Glad the bits and bobs I sent will come in handy Joy.

    Hugs from Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Joynana! Wow you got some fab swaps for the ACT week, really pretty ones! I love you smash book, looks wonderful & very accomplished too, well done you! have a great week!
    Lavinia #5
    x

    ReplyDelete
  36. Those ATC's are stunning! So is your smash book. My daughter used to manage a Gymnastics Club...always so much fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Like your journal very much, full of atmosphere and makes me want a closer look. Great ATCs there from a wonderful swap.
    Bit late getting round the desks this week as we were out all yesterday, enjoying the sunshine while it lasts.
    Ann B
    #67

    ReplyDelete
  38. I learn something new every time I go a' snooping. :) I LOVE the smash books! Happy WOYWW! Warmly, Tracy #105

    ReplyDelete
  39. Loving the Smash* books, I'm obsessed with them now I finally got my hands on them! Take care, am still snooping on Thursday. Zo xx 73

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great smash book. love your work beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thanks for visiting my desk, Sorry i'm a bit late.
    Great selection of atc's received. And your smash book looks cool too.
    Hugz Minxy #11

    ReplyDelete
  42. You received some great atcs there, I stepped into your photo blog and they Las Vegas photos were awesome, someday I hope to visit LV.
    Bridget #13

    ReplyDelete
  43. Fantastic bunch of ATC's received and what an amazing journal or smash book. Love the title taking coffee to the next level.

    Happy crafting this week
    Eliza #164

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the ATC's you received. I love smash style journalling too.
    Had a peek at your photography blog. I enjoyed Las Vegas too we stayed at the New York. have a great weekend.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi there Joyana ah loving those atc's there they are wonderful, and also the journalling! Thanks so much for popping over and thanks for sharing ~ happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #25

    ReplyDelete
  46. Joynana, Oh I feel so special being included in your post. Thank you.

    I feel like if we lived closer we would run into each other often. Because I love my Soy Chai at Starbucks and weekly visit Barnes and Nobles. Love your smash album. I need to let my hair down and really let go in my smash albums. I tend to think too much. Love yours.

    See you next week.

    Belinda (110)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.